Mejoramos nuestras competencias profesionales para atender a todos
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
IES Salvador Rueda in Malaga is carrying out a CLIL programme. It has ICT provision, and experience in European programmes. These features convey constant and demanding challenges to maintain quality levels to ensure continuous improvement in the linguistic , technological, educational and internationalization fields.
ACTIVITIES , PARTICIPANTS AND METHODOLOGY
Training of teachers in this project arise through two strategies :
A1 . MOBILITY TRAINING
Course "Technology Enhanced Learning" on the enrichment of learning through technological tools for two weeks. 7 participants are proposed from different areas: Spanish Language , Philosophy, Maths and Social Sciences.
A2 . JOB SHAWODING
A2.1 Golborne High School ( UK) : 15-day visit of English language teacher in groups of junior high .
It seeks to implement , adapting to the characteristics of our students , the teaching of Spanish as a second language
EXPECTED RESULTS AND IMPACT
Some of the skills as learning outcomes expected to be acquired by the participants are:
* Enrichment of Information and Communication Technologies ( ICT) in teaching and learning by supporting education and ICT -based assessment
* Adaptation of knowledge and methodology to the needs of the weakest students with adaptation difficulties in the first course.
* Improvement of the foreign language
* Increase opportunities for professional development.
LONG TERM BENEFITS
Integration of these skills acquired in the classroom and in the center, and their dissemination at all levels . The following improvements are proposed:
* The willingness to transmit the new techniques learned within the community to use them in a comprehensive and unified manner for students' improvement.
* Our school will have a stronger network of contacts to facilitate the implementation of European projects , such as e- twinning and KA2 school partnerships that will enhance the European dimension, as our management team wants to strenghthen our international partnership.
* The center will have more resources to deal with SEN students with, particularly disruptive , or immigrants with social, emotional and behavioral problems , which are often not adapted or integrated into mainstream classes.
* Through the dissemination plan colleagues will know the benefits of an experience like this , and may take some of the new ideas and materials in both high school classes as in VET .
In short , it is worth noting that these activities will promote an inspiring and motivating atmosphere for the staff that will lead to a more modern and dynamic professional environment , willingness to integrate good teaching tecniques, new teaching methods and practices in daily activities , to integrate teacher professional development and objectives in order to enhance the quality of our school .
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation