Mejora de la gestión de Centros Educativos en la E..
Mejora de la gestión de Centros Educativos en la Europa de 2015.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
We want to frame our center in the context of the European dimension , we want to have an exchange of ideas, methodologies
and educational experiences with other educational center communities. This will allow us to develop our teaching methodologies
and our management center with more effectiveness. The project aims to improve the system of quality management currently
working with our center (ISO 9001).
b ) The number and profile of participants :
The profile of the participants will be ( order of most to least important ) :
1) Be a member of the board, quality system management coordinator or any person who is colaborating in the managing of the institution.
2) Teacher in charge of vocational training abroad .
3) Be in possession of the title of English B1, B2 or a similar acreditation.
4) Be a PE and Sports teacher or coordinator of sportive extracurricular activities.
c ) Description of activities :
1) Support "CLIL" course in Ireland.
2) Attendance to the course "Managing and Developing self and other" in London.
3) Attendance to the course "ITC for teaching" in Ireland.
4) Attendance to the course "Language development for teachers" in London.
5) Visit two schools in Italy for knowing its system of quality management of the center or similar and one in United Kingdom.
6) Hosting teacher´s staffs of Italy and United Kingdom, to show them the way we manage the center.
7) Visit two schools in Denmark and Finland wich offer Sports studies, in order to know how they organize these studies.
d ) Methodology used to conduct the project:
1) To Visit and learn various kinds of teaching.
2 ) To Know the material used in class for example, books, notes , notebooks teacher, class journals , etc. .
3) To share our management center system .
4) Participation of teachers in Spanish classes .
5 ) To Meet the teacher centers (PSC 's) and other educational institutions.
6) To Spend a certain time in each of the areas of center management ( Head of Studies , Management , Departments , etc).
7) Preparation and presentation of the results of the visit to our partners.
8) To Prepare a summary of the visit with our partners. Exposure of this in those schools.
9) To Meet all quality system documentation and sharing the differences between our management system
10) Basic preparation of local culture and the languages of the countries visited.
e) Brief description of the results and expected impact:
Participants will improve their level of English, and this will influence positively the subjects taught and will
optimize the relationships with our European partners on future projects.
The period of the job shadowing will be very interesting to improve the management of our center. Participants will acquire a
different view of the management of a school abroad and may use ours advises on different aspects related to this teaching
The impact will affect not only to our center but also will affect to our region, since we intend to disseminate
results and experiences through the network of "Centers of Teachers" of the town.
f) Long-term benefits.
1) The acquisition of linguistic skills, we will apply for future projects in the European framework of Erasmus +.
2) The competencies adquired will strenghten our relationships with other European partners, even it will be useful to look for bussiness that want to colaborate with us in the final training of our students of VET.
3) Our center aims to get the Excellence Quality System Management certificate (EFQM). The project will help us
to achieve our goals.
4) Improving methodologies for our teaching methods and increasing the motivation among teachers.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation