Matematik Ve Fen Teknoloji Derslerinde Bilişim Tek..
Matematik Ve Fen Teknoloji Derslerinde Bilişim Teknolojileri Kullanılarak Materyal Geliştirme
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Beneficiaries of our project proposal are the Mathematics and Science Technology teachers working at Celal Atik Secondary School in Yozgat. The project participants will be selected from those who volunteered from about 20 teachers in the academic year of 2015-2016. The number of participants is 6 people including 3 math and 3 Science and Technology teachers.
Participants will have a 10-day mobility to Stockholm, Sweden. Participants will watch how the materials related to the education and training activities are prepared by using information and communication technologies.
The curriculum and the textbooks in Turkey has been updated based on the constructivist approach in 2004. With this approach it is intended to educate individuals who can ask questions, establish cause and effect relationship, make researches and use what they learn in everyday life. When a relationship between everyday life and learning experiences is established the learning will be more lasting.
Many students have a difficulty to perceive some of the concepts from science and math courses because they contain abstract and theoretical concepts. So they can easily develop some negative attitudes towards these courses.
It is important to train qualified teachers in educational institutions through taking advantage of technological tools and materials. Teachers of this nature will facilitate student-centered learning by developing teaching materials.
Our project aims teachers to know how to use technology in line with the innovations developed in order to make a successful guidance for teaching and learning and to facilitate an enjoyable learning environment for students.
Some of the goals of our project are as follows.
- Using educational technology in accordance with the curriculum of the courses.,
- Material Development Using Instructional Technology,
- Using Educational Technology for planning, preparation, teaching and accelerating the learning process,
- Improvement in the learning and teaching of European languages by encouraging awareness training in the field of language and cultural diversity,
- Strengthening the international dimension of teaching training programs in cooperation between the countries of the Partner Countries,
- the reduction of early school leaving with the priorities of Europe 2020 Strategy, improving basic learning skills, Strengthening the professional qualifications of teachers,
With the project our teachers will develop their professional experiences and qualifications, communication skills, management - staff competencies, teaching methods or tools. They will use ICT more efficiently. The recognition of different cultures, the European experience, the quality of the activities in the educational organization field will be provided through this project.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation