making of: working with volunteers
Start date: Mar 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2015
This project which will be conducted in the city of Albacete, it is a mobility project in the field of youth work and will simultaneously host 20 participants from 2 different countries .
The main aims of this project are:
- Empowering people that are working in voluntary organizations
- Explore and analyze innovative and creative forms of taking action in the field of volunteerism
- Promote local and international volunteering as an effective tool to empower young people and encourage their participation in the social environment
- Promote cooperation between partner institutions and local voluntary organizations as well , improving the quality and scope of work of the involved partners .
- Develop a solid network of support and partnership between both local and international organizations working in the youth field and social inclusion for young people with the help of volunteer programms.
Project length - 7 months starting with Enero 2015
Duration of the activity -5 days.
Participating countries: Spain and Italy
Participants will receive training in different areas such as: personal motivation, coaching skills, conflict resolution , creativity and entrepreneurship ...
During the activity , participatory methodologies based on the principles and values of non - formal education will be used . The main objective is to increase the active involvement of the participants in the sessions and promote the exchange of ideas and good practices, as well as the process of thinking , reflection and brainstorming.
The expected outcome is the promotion of youth volunteering and creation of a network of partners who will be able to continue developing projects within the Erasmus Programme and will take over the role of host organizations . This will definitely generate a multiplier effect of mobility and training for young people , which will produce an improvement of their own skills, abilities and opportunities to participate.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation