Made in Europe
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Made in Europe offers to 105 newly vocational/high school graduated young people from Emilia Romagna Region, the opportunity to live a 3 months internship abroad (2 weeks for people with special needs and their accompanying people) in companies of other European countries, in order to gain professional, linguistic and cultural competences to be used on the labour market.
The project is promoted by the Social Coop. Kara Bobowski in partnership with Irecoop and Concooperative Emilia Romagna, 5 technical and professional institutes (ITIS Baldini from Ravenna, ITI Garibaldi/Da Vinci from Cesena, ITS Calvi from Modena, IPSIA Cattaneo-Deledda from Modena, IIS Artusi from Forlimpopoli) and ITS per la Mobilità Sostenibile e la Logistica from Piacenza.
Made in Europe meets the need to support young graduates in facing the labour market and the need to create skilled labourforce in important fields of the regional economy: handicraft, agribusiness and agro-industry, mechanics, electronics, chemistry, logistic, hospitality and catering, tourism, social field, ICT.
They are people out of the European mobility projects of their school (mainly for students) and from those of the university that probably they will not attend.
The local and transnational partnership’s composition is strategic to the achievement of the project’s goals, networking among politics’authorities, representative institutions of the cooperative system, Chambers of Commerce, training centres, non-profit organizations, bodies specialized on international mobility. At national level, 8 consortium partners are involved plus 3 Italian realities supporting the project (Regione Emilia Romagna, Fondazione Cassa dei Risparmi Forlì, ANMIC Parma); at international level 12 foreign partners from 10 European countries are taking part to the project (France, Germany, UK, Spain, Malta, Hungary, Portugal, Finland, Lithuania, Poland).
The project’s aims are in line with the priorities and goals of Europe 2020 and Education and Training 2020 Strategies. The project wants to:
- offer a training opportunity to the participants, in order to improve their curricula and turn them more qualified and competitive on the labour market;
- promote creativity, competitiveness, employment and entrepreneurship;
- facilitate the passage to the labour market, thanks to an experience becoming strategic in a period of economic crisis and high youth unemployment;
- promote the opportunity of gaining competences within fields, which are strategic for the Emilia Romagna productive and economical system (cooperative, but not only);
- promote social inclusion and active citizenship also for young people with special needs;
- thanks to the project partnership, strengthen the cooperation among bodies at regional and European level representing education and vocational training systems, non-formal education and labour market, increasing their internationalisation level and the quality of their services;
- develop the consortium staff know-how in terms of project and quality management and networking, as also develop the European dimension of the involved partners;
- thanks to the dissemination and valorisation activity, create an improving domino effect that bring to new collaborations on other mobility activities or other projects.
For each year of the project, the planned activities are:
- information and promotion (publication of a call, information meetings in the schools, etc.);
- candidates’ s selection;
- predeparture preparation (a 2 days training session): one day on the labour market and the cooperative enterprises system, one day on the forthcoming experience abroad with non-formal education activities, presentation of contents, administrative and logistic aspects, monitoring activities; 62 participant will use the dedicated Online Platform for linguistic preparation;
- mobility abroad (April-July 2016 and April-July 2017): cultural activities and 3 months internship (30-40 weekly hours) in a sector in line with their studies. 28 participants will take a short language course of the destination country mother language;
- at the end of the internship, back in Italy, a final activity including an evaluation phase with the participants, the coordinating body and all the consortium partners, and a public phase, including Europass official delivery, open to all the involved stakeholders.
The whole project will be distinguished by a constant tutoring, mentoring, evaluation, validation and valorisation process.
The activities planning, the implementing and monitoring strategies, the local and transnational partnership composition, the dissemination and valorisation plan, will guarantee the project quality and the sustainability of its results. In particular the projects aims at producing such an impact to increase the mobilities number in the region, replicate the project, create a positive domino effect leading to new partnerships for new mobility projects or of other kind.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation