Mācību vides un satura uzlabošana skolā
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Talsi kindergarten "Sprīdītis" completed the Erasmus KA1 project "Learning environment and the content of school improvement" .Only identified and studied courses in this area and selected the most appropriate - "Group dynamics and social skills in the classroom", "Active methods of motivation and qualification improvement of the classroom." Created a course unit called "united collective creation and improvement of learning environment in pre-school education", which corresponds to the direction of the work plan.
The main aspects of the mobility of teachers choosing the teachers and a group of teacher involvement in project activities, members of the institution open to new changes in discipline and conscientiousness, language skill and application.
Training attended 2 Talsi Kindergartens "Spriditis" teachers.
Courses leading to:
* Have been applied and improved foreign language skills;
* Promoted and improved integration of new teachers and the collective involvement of the institution;
* Improved teachers' work, rallying the group collectively and creating rotaļnodarbības new, active teaching and educational work methods and techniques;
* IT was promoted teachers use activated eTwinning, Facebook and other educators binding internet sites use for educational purposes;
* Obtained from contacts in other European countries, which can keep in touch and build new projects;
* Acquired knowledge and experience in the promotion of pre-school methodical commissions, methodical associations Talsi, Mersrags, Dundaga, Roja counties, as well as information and publications in the mass media.
*Educators have improved their IT skills, use of eTwinning, Facebook and other Internet sites for teaching reasons has been enhanced;
*Gained new contacts in others European countries to cooperate with in the future and organize new projects.
*Promoting the new knowledge and methodological meetings in pre- schools and regions of Talsi, Mērsrags, Dundaga, Rojas as well as sharing the information in the mass media.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation