Lovearth through art: an interdisciplinary artisti..
Lovearth through art: an interdisciplinary artistic approach for social inclusion
Start date: Sep 15, 2015,
End date: Apr 14, 2016
The project “Lovearth through art: an interdisciplinary artistic approach for social inclusion” is a training for trainers for 24 people, aged up to 30, who wish to become or consolidate themselves as trainers using art as a polyhedric tool to empower young people.
They may be:
1) trainers, artists and creative youth leaders who have participated in previous local and international projects within the Youth in Action Programme and who are willing to transfer the results of this training course at their local level into their organizations to improve themselves as local trainers according to the principles and values of the Erasmus+ Programme.
2) trainers, artists and creative youth leaders who have participated in previous local and international projects within the Youth in Action Programme and who are willing to take their first steps as international trainers, ready to be in charge of parts or entire programmes according to the principles and values of the Erasmus+ Programme.
3) trainers, artists and creative youth leaders who have already some experience as international trainers within the Youth in Action Programme but feel that they need to participate in this specific training course to acquire further tools and competences to consolidate their experience and role as local and international trainers according to the principles and values of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The project partnership is composed of 8 organizations coming from 8 Programme Countries Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo & Albania.
The venue is Fez-Berlin, the dates are from 3nd to 10th december 2015.
The themes chosen are the:
1) "New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses" as introducing and adopting new training activities and methodological tools is the priority of all the partner organizations which feel that they need constant updating and upgrading of their youth activities to gather new energy, competences and motivation.
2) "Creativity & Culture" as this includes the themes of the main arts such as dance, music, theatre and complementary artistic activies such as drawing, painting, manual and digital creations. They all express the central role of creativity and culture in the youth association world.
The 3 official trainers of this project come from Germany, Italy and Poland. They will aim at delivering their artistic workshops based on dance, music, theatre and the other complementary arts to the participants; then they will facilitate the creation of the participants' new artistic workshops and their exchange of good practices. The activities foreseen are, therefore, ice-breakers, team building activities and several artistic workshops developing life skills and competences with regard to the role as a trainer using art as a polyhedric tool to empower young people.
To ensure that participants can learn proficuously, we will adopt the "Experiential Learning Methodology", also known as the "Learning by Doing Methodology". The theoretical discussion follows the activities, so the participants can be spontaneous in all the activities and workshops as they used to do when they were children. In that phase, the direct experience of the happenings determined the first and deepest learning. Unlike then and better than then, after the activities, in the reflections and evaluation, the experiential learning adds intellectual and analytical tools to guarantee awareness of growth. The"Experiential Learning Methodology" will stem, then, into the "Educator to Learner" and the "Peer to Peer" Methodologies.
Finally, the potential longer terms benefits can be envisaged in a very simple and realistic reasoning: each one of the 24 participants leads on average 3 youth projects per year, involving from 5 to 20 people in each one of the 8 organizations which are partners in this project. We can easily expect about 70 projects for the 2016 and almost 1000 youngsrtes who will benefit from our participants-trainers using art to empower young people and our communities.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation