Logout and be active!
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Jul 31, 2015
The project called Logout and be active! is a 9-days Mobility of youth workers of Key Action 1 (KA1) of programme Erasmus+. It will gather 36 participants from 15 countries (Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey and Ukraine) around the themes of social exclusion, addiction on internet and digital technologies.
The project application is being submitted by the group of young people active in youth work called AEYB - Active European Youth Brno.
The project aims on improving the quality of youth work in the field of non-formal education, realted with problems of addiction of young people on the internet and digital modern technologies and consequences of that problem as social exclusion, lack of self-freedom and communication & social skills gaps, lack of self-realisation, etc.
Objectives and priorities of the project are:
- To learn young people how to use their free time effectively and actively by sport or outdoor activities
- To offer basic methods of planning process within Time management and their application in practice
- To create awareness to young people who use internet and computer too often, about ways and methods of right usage of internet and computer technologies (interface Web 2.0)
- To raise knowledge and practical skills of young leaders in spheres of communication, motivation and involvement of youth
- To familiarize participants with opportunities , which are being offerred by Erasmus+ programme and to analyze the role and perception of Non-Formal Education methods in area of youth work.
A planned impact and benefit from this project consists in informing about threat of overusage the internet and modern technologies´ tools, threat of such addictions and disorders that lurk for them. The project deals with adoption of methods of active lifestyle, spending leisure time and adoption of techniques of Time management in daily life. Participants will get familiarized with new methods and facts that wil help them at their youth work to deal with simmilar problems.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation