LIVING LA VIDA HEALTHY
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2015
Living la Vida Healthy was a youth exchange promoted by Novo Mundo Youth Group (Portugal) and 5 European partners from Italy, Iceland, Hungary, Slovenia and Spain that was held in the city of Almada between 27 of June and 4 of July 2015 and that aim’s to share good practices and develop new skills in the participants regarding the topic of Healthy Life Styles.
30 young from 6 different countries, together for nine days expressing themselves and sharing ideas about Nutrition, Sports Activities, Eco Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development and Mind and body balance. All together to discover what Healthy Lifestyle is about.
The Youth Exchange program is very enthusiastic and comprehensive, with activities like:
• Sports: Jogging, Running, Walking, Karate, Tennis, Surf and Body board, Zumba, etc;
• Healthy Eating and Nutrition Workshop
• Working on a Farm - Local successful Eco business project;
• Healthy Mind, Healthy Life - Yoga Workshop;
• Round Table with local entrepreneurs - Healthy Lifestyles and Youth Entrepreneurship;
• Beach Clean-up walking and Volunteering Experience with Local Enviromental NGO;
In our days young’s are always trying to be fit and attractive, however what they don't know is that sometimes the answer it’s not just in what we eat and how many exercise we do.
Is much more than that! To succeed we also need equilibrium and a good mind performance.
Having this in mind and using non-formal education methodologies, learning by experience moments and direct contact with athletes and experts we aim to help young’s like us to be motivated for success in their daily life’s, being healthy and active, to proceed their studies and to decrease the high youth employment rate.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation