Start date: Apr 6, 2015,
End date: Jan 5, 2016
Title: "Lets' try".
Planned dates: 06/06/2015 – 06/05/2016 (11 month) but it lasted 6 month 06/06/2015 – 06/12/2015 as the volunteer cancelled the EVS project
Project Venues: Tallinn (NGO Youth Club Active), Tammispea Village (NGO Youth Centre Vihasoo), Estonia
To build a field of non-formal cooperation between youth from Estonia and volunteer from Spain that to expand opportunity to self-development, try to use own initiative for realizing different ideas in action and receive huge intercultural exchange.
• To involve volunteer from Spain through work with youth and children to self-assessment process, to think about what he have learnt from doing his EVS.
• To provide to volunteer YouthPass certificate and use this certificate as a method for self-development recognition
• To support volunteer on all stages of the EVS and help him to present Spanish culture in Estonia and involve him to Estonia culture recognition. (Cultural exchange)
• To present the non-formal learning methods to volunteer through the priorities of Erasmus+ programme (especially KA1)
• To create to volunteer the appropriate timetable. Try to use his potential in the right way and give him all service for realizing all initiative in action.
• To give opportunity to volunteer to create an own workshop and realize own ambitions in action in our organization and on the same way be interesting for kids
• To transfer the experience which will be gained by volunteer in all stages of EVS project
• To disseminate outcomes and results from the EVS project in Estonia and volunteer country (Spain)
NGO Youth Club Active is a mobile youth organization which was created with help of the Youth Center Vihasoo which is working since 1994 in the field of youth in Tallinn, Estonia.
We involve youth from the age of 13-teen years old and provide variety of activities for self-development.
The role of our organization is to promote the non-formal education, to involve youngsters in different social activities on local and international levels.
Our main activities we coordinate on 5 different fields:
• YOUTH LABOUR MARKET
The main activities for volunteer were:
- Organization and leading of workshops in Youth Club Active centre (depends on volunteer skills and knowledge, could be language courses, juggling, theatre, dance, music, art, journalist, digital and etc).
- Participation and coordination of local projects for children and youth
- Participation and organization of entertainments, events for children (concerts, games, competitions, holidays, vocation)
- Work in urban and suburban camps (during the children vocation in all-weather seasons)
- Cooperation with other local partners - youth organizations, coordination projects with them and other stuff.
- Take initiative and realize own ideas in action (write own local project, organize event for children or other entertainment).
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation