Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2015
Let’s Team is a multilateral youth exchange under the KA1 of Erasmus + Program to be hosted from CTS. The seminar is going to welcome 5 youth organizations from 5 EU Countries (Greece, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania) with the participation of 5 participants (aged 18-25 years old) and 5 youth leaders per organization, for a total of 30 participants directly involved in the project. The youth echange will be hosted in Italy (Parabita) from 19th to 25th October 2015, for 7 days of activities.
The main theme of the Youth Exchange is the participation of young people in activities promoting healthy behaviours, in particular through the promotion of the practice of outdoor activities and grassroots sport, as a means to promote healthy lifestyles as well as to foster social inclusion and the active participation of young people in society.
Through the application of outdoor and experiential education in line with the principle of non formal education, the project is going to stimluate young people sense of cooperation, teamwork, cooperation and for destroying barriers and fostering a more inclusive society, thorugh the common creation of more accesible sport activities.
- to make young people more aware of the importance of healthy behaviours and outdoor activites as an instrument for social inclusion, team work, and physical and pshycological development;
- to enhance the team spirit and the value of differences and cultures in a team (in particluar) and in the society (in general);
- to educate young people to intercultural learning and to a more positive attitude towards other people and cultures.
- to promote Non-Formal education and Participatory Approach as a powerful method for improving ourselves and the society;
- To improve the quality of ERASMUS+ projects and their inclusion power through the better understanding of Participation;
The whole YE is based on non-formal / outdoor education approach and Learning by Doing methodologies, in order to let the participants learn from experience and reflection, thanks to deep and peer-to-peer de briefing session and through the use of different methods such as: small/big group work, role plays, simulation exercises, debates, theoretical input and practical work, sports activities,
During the YE the following activities will be planned informal moments for reaching a more effective impact, such us intercultural nights, local orienteering, Sports Festivals.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation