LET´S IMPROVE IN EUROPE
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
The project LET'S IMPROVE IN EUROPE was led by a Consortium formed by the following entities:
- IES Los Viveros, sending organisation and coordinator of the Consortium (Sevilla).
- IES Antonio Ulloa, sending organisation (La Rinconada, Sevilla).
- IES Juan de Mairena, sending organisation (Mairena del Alcor, Sevilla).
- IES San José de la Rinconada, sending organisation (San José de la Rinconada, Sevilla).
- IES Virgen de las Nieves, sending organisation (Granada).
The main objective that guided the creation of the Consortium was to establish a collaborative framework for the creation of a joint plan of mobility that allowed optimizing both the resources and the processes associated with the design, implementation, execution and evaluation of mobility.
Mobilities for 38 Students were developed. The trainers worked in companies from ITALY, CZECH REPUBLIC, UK, GERMANY and CROATIA. Three months was the length of the stays.
The OBJECTIVES aimed by the Mobility Project were as follows:
- Train the skills and core competencies required for the transition from the field of education and training to the European labor market.
- Improving language learning and linguistic diversity of the EU and to promote intercultural awareness.
- Develop basic and transversal, such as entrepreneurship, digital competence skills and multilingualism.
The mobility experience contributed to the personal development of the participants, and the development of competencies and skills increasingly valued in the labor market (language learning, adapting to change, degree of autonomy, greater intercultural awareness and tolerance to diversity, creativity and perspective).
Competences and skills acquired by the participants during their experience abroad, were been validated by the Europass Mobility (personal).
The team of tutors acted in a coordinated manner, carrying out a full follow-up period of stay:
A. MOBILITY TUTORS
- Tutors of each sending organizations (VET School)
- Tutor of the Spanish intermediary organisation
- Tutors of each European intermediary organisations
B.- Tutors of PRACTICES: tutor assigned by the host company.
New Technologies helped to assure that the communication between the different actors involved in the Project was fluid and continuous.
Each tutor of the sending organisations opened a group of WhatsApp with their students. This way, they kept in direct touch. In the other hand, they were directly connected with the host companies, by via email.
The tutor of the Spanish intermediary company, followed up participants using different communication tools: WhatsApp, e-mail, phone. Its objective was to provide an immediate response to the various issues raised by beneficiaries (accommodations, illness, doubt about the evidence supporting the stay, procedure for addressing a job in the destination country, problems of coexistence with other participants , etc.)
DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES were conducted through:
- Social networks (especially Facebook and Twitter)
- Publication of news on the corporate websites of the components of the Consortium.
- Closing Conference for the Dissemination of the results of the Project.
The results of the EVALUATION were very positive, measured in terms of participant satisfaction and achievement of the goals set at the beginning.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation