Learning strategies, learning for us and our stude..
Learning strategies, learning for us and our students (Învățăm strategii, învățăm pentru noi si elevii noștri )
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project partner was chosen in the light of previous collaborations. As I said above, the partner of Italy invited us to astronomical conference with students of our school, we honored invitation in April 2014. Subsequently a wish to apply this collaboration with school and other schools in Italy Europe in a strategic partnership in education, partnership also take place during the two years 2015-2017 scolari-.
Sorin Titel Margina Secondary School will work closely with the supplier of the three courses and job shadowing partner. Course Provider contacted by the school offered courses chosen program schedule and so we have chosen the most useful time for us .. support both organizational and program of the courses will be discussed with the supplier. School will manage the grant provided as required by the project and the procedure will pay bank transfer fee being the provider will seek alternative transport most accessible, quality-price ratio, will award the participant and will run subsistence activities stipulated in the schedule of exhibition project.
Participants will receive from each course, as soon as you confirm the grant approval by the National Agency, a bill of materials (studies, books, articles, etc.) and access to the contents of the courses on the website of organization providing training .. These detailed information are connected to the chosen training topics, the three events, in order to help participants become familiar with training modules to meet the needs of students. Institutions providing working with renowned trainers and professionals.
Participants from our school will commit to:
- Meeting the obligations mentioned in official documents they signed
- Participation in the entire program of course, keeping a close cooperation with other participants
- Implementation of acquired skills and methodologies courses in teaching practice
- Dissemination of skills and pedagogies with other school staff, with middle school teachers but also to those in the educational circle on Faget but in an article in the local Ziaul
- Involvement in long-term partnerships with other course participants making internationalization part of educational practice.
- Adopt an approach to teaching and learning interactive and collaborative work in class
- Course providers will assist those interested.
School will support the integration of mobility participants in the course and exploitation of newly acquired skills for the benefit of schools, teachers and students. It is responsible for ensuring that participants are fully prepared for the course in strainatate.Se will ensure that staff are trained pedagogical, cultural and linguistic background, ready to live and stay in a different environment and in a country other than home. If you need additional cultural training staff will participate before the mobility and social integration programs organized by specialized entities.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation