Learning in international internship
Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2017
The present project provides an opportunity for the teachers' qualification improvement and students' internships in Finland, Portugal, Italy, Turkey, Slovenia and Germany.
Action 1. Students internships:
1. 4 students of car repair department have internships in Turkey
2. 15 students of construction department accompanied by one teacher have a learning programme in Germany (2 weeks)
3. 4 students of automatics have internships in Finland
4. 4 students of metalworking - in Portugal
5. 4 students of car repair department have internships in Slovenia
6. 4 students of car repair department have internships in Italy
All mobilities (but Germany) last for one month. The first week is a preparatory learning programme at our partner centres and three weeks are internships at the companies.
The programme in Germany takes two weeks and it is a learning programme dedicated to studying one of the school curriculum modules.
There are totally 35 students taking part in the project.
Action 2. Staff mobilities:
1. One teacher of car repair department has a learning programme (job shadowing and internship) in Turkey
2. One teacher of metalworking department has a learning programme (job shadowing and internship) in Portugal
3. One teacher of car repair department has a learning programme (job shadowing and internship) in Slovenia
4. One teacher of car repair department has a learning programme (job shadowing and internship) in Italy
All mobilities take one week.
In the beginning of the project one representative of the school development department will visit Salpaus Further Education with the aim to learn ECVET best practices and to implement them in arranging international internships in this and further projects. One teacher of construction department will go to Germany with the group of students with the aims to accompany them (15 students) and to support the learning process.
The project general aim is improvement of TLMK students' employability with the support of international internships, learning experience and teachers' qualification improvement. The objectives are to organise successful work placements for 35 students, enhance development of students key, general and vocational competences, increase opportunities for their self-directed learning. It is also necessary to diversify learning process and provide varied opportunities for learning and self-development.
The project outcomes are directly connected with participants' individual learning needs using ECVET procedures and they get stated when the project participants have been selected.
The project partners are Salpaus Further Education (Finland), INSIGNARE (Portugal), KAPADEMI (Turkey), Srednja poklicna in strokovna sola Bezigrad - Ljubljana (Slovenia), Berufsförderungswerk e.V. des Bauindustrieverbandes Berlin-Brandenburg e.V (Germany) and Centro Studi “Cultura Sviluppo” (CSCS, Italy).
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation