LEARNING FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The main objectives of the project were the following:
- improving professional skills,
- creating opportunity to undergo and pass vocational training abroad,
- coaching mobile and active employees whose skills are confirmed by Europass Mobility certificates,
- improving fluency in the English language, including professional vocabulary in the field of geodesy,
- acquiring basic communication skills in Spanish,
- increasing employees’ self-esteem in professional contacts with other employees and clients of a company,
- gaining knowledge on state-of-the-art technology used in geodesy by foreign companies, especially in the area of geodetic engineering,
The project made it possible for eight geodesy students of Hipolit Cegielski Technical College in Śrem and eight students Secondary School in Zagórów to under a two-week internship. The internship took place in May 2016 in company specialising in geodetic engineering, which cooperate with euroMind in the Spanish town of Sevilla.
During the internship, participants had the opportunity to acquire new skills in the field of engineering geodesy, using modern equipment and developing technologies, which allowed them to better pass qualification examinations . Professional experience and certifications Europass Mobility will increase their chances of employment after graduation.
Trainees improved their communication skills in English. They also had the opportunity to learn basic communication skills in Spanish.
The participation in the project had positively influence the participants’ personal development. It will make them more open-minded and give them the opportunity to experience a different social and cultural reality.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation