Lead your Change
Start date: Mar 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
"Lead your Change" is a Training that aims to take the “difficult” and “complicated” out of Personal Development in order to transform it into an effective tool for linking education with the working life. In other words,the main objective of "Lead your Change" is to provide learners with simple and balanced personal development tools that they can use to enhance professional development and link education and career.
At the training took part 20 participants(students, youth workers, members and volunteers of other organization) from Greece, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Poland & Romania.
The main topics were tools and instruments used in the personal development process, from selfanalysis tools to planning tools to motivation & continuous learning tools. Activities consisted of activities of input, experimentation and reflection based on these tools, plus workshops on content generating and good practices exchange, which were the key outcomes of Lead your Change.
The main tools used and acquired by the participants were:
- The Triquetra
- The Radial 360 Analysis – 3 versions
- CWS – for PDP objectives
- The DeMotivation
- Personal Financial Forecasting
- the Social FootPrint
The major methods used were EquiliTri, Gamification & tACT:
- Gamification is a pedagogical approach based on the latest ICT developments in online social gaming: We aimed to use a
technology that nowadays attracts online millions of users in social games and transfer it into adult education creating an indoor
“virtual reality”. The concrete activity started on day 1 of the workshop, by setting up the “Virtual Activity” environment and
continued throughout the entire Training programme until day 7, when we “turn off” this virtual environment.
- EQUILITRI is a new innovative approach to personal development. The tools mentioned above are part of this method.
- T-ACT is a simplified and more user friendly approach to experiential learning, and also a tool from EQUILITRI.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation