LEACHE – Europa más cerca
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The Department for Education of the Government of Navarra is responsible for establishing the general conditions and developing general aspects of education in this Spanish autonomous region.
In this context, a new structure has been created in the Vocational Training Service in order to provide assistance for the internationalization of VET institutions.
These measures try to reach the following objectives:
- Foster the design an implementation of an Internatinalisation plan with specifi measures for mobility and european cooperation.
- Promoting training placements in European companies or European Training Institutions.
- Encouraging the transnational dimension of vocational training centres.
- Creating and expand a network of centres, institutions, companies or other organizations with regard to vocational training in order to facilitate training placements.
- Widening technical skills of young students and trainers in VET centres through experience in labour environments.
With regard to the mobility of students and teachers, the Department for Education has promoted for more than fifteen years the creation of a consortium that brings together public higher vocational training centres in Navarra with the aim of providing practical training and improving professional skills of participants.
Concerning the new call for proposals, the Department for Education will work with VET centres which are willing to take part in the new Erasmus+ call, both for students and teachers. These training centres provide a total of 32 training modules, belonging to 19 professional sectors.
In order to link training placements in Europe with the labour market, the Department for Education provides information of training outcomes to more than 1.300 companies that usually collaborate with the Department for Education to facilitate the performance of the compulsory job training at the end of their module.
With reference to European training placements, the Department for Education counts with the collaboration of more than 1.100 European companies and partners that have welcomed the students and trainers during the last 15 years in order to improve their profiles in new technologies and innovative production methods.
The experiences carried out so far, Consortiums 2007-21013 or LDV projects since the beginning of the programme as well as Erasmus+, have consolidated this association and has provided assurance and success based on the final results and the high satisfaction degree both from participants and companies.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation