Le cheval et la gestion d’entreprises hippiques da..
Le cheval et la gestion d’entreprises hippiques dans son contexte culturel et géographique
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The theme of our project is " The horse and the administration of equestrian companies in his(her,its) cultural and geographical context ". Our project of mobility will have to bring the pupils to wonder about the technical management on one hand and the piloting of the equestrian company on the other hand, according to the country and to the territory where is situated the exploitation(operation) by going to meet the equestrian world in the European Union. This project will allow our whole class CGEH, 32 pupils of second year of a A Level to go 3 weeks to Ireland in half-group (a group in May and one in June). These pupils need to discover jobs related to the world of the horse in order to consolidate their professional project
Our network of Irish professionals is our asset to assure the quality of our internships(training courses). With more than 20 years of experiences of professional mobility in Ireland, we weaved a solid network with family equestrian exploitations and in the listening. These structures allow our pupils to discover jobs(businesses) connected to the world of the horse, to work with quality horses and with professionals who understood well their needs. Two of these structures were recognized as intermediate organisms to value the work which they supply in our side in the organization of our project.
The management of our project in team, within the MFR, and the privileged place of the coordinator which makes the link between our team and the Irish partners allows us to inform well, to prepare and to accompany the young people. She also assures us a good reactivity in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Our project has the will to join a context of the employment where the young people have to adapt themselves to the changes, to the professional evolutions and to the necessary mobility to answer the needs of our area or of other European areas in the domain of the horse. For it we set goals for our three groups-targets whom are the pupils, the MFR and its teaching staff.
At the level of the pupils:
- Accompany the maturation of the professional project
- Keep interesting contacts in Europe
- Discover new technical skills
- Work social skills such as the adaptability and the tolerance
- Encourage the young people in their linguistic training
At the level of the MFR and of the team:
- Enrich the educational contents of the courses
- Take into account the European stakes in the equine sector in the dispensed formation
- Allow the MFR to be identified as a mobile establishment, favoring the professional cooperation in France and in Europe
Further to all the activities of the project: information, preparation, internship of 3 weeks, evaluation and distribution, impacts are expected:
- Valuation of the CV of our pupils
- Development of the knowledge on the organization of the equestrian exploitations in Europe
- Improvement of the self-confidence and in its capacities
- Capacity to restart and to go towards the unknown
- Awareness of the quality of the French and Irish equestrian systems
- Capacity to analyze a situation
- Capacity to read and to draft job searches in English
- Creation of a network in Europe of professionals of the world of the horse
- Confirmation of the professional projects
- Recognition of our actions of mobility
In the long term, to participate in European projects of professional mobility has to allow the MFR to strengthen its professionals' network in France and in Ireland.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation