Kształcenie zawodowe w obszarze usług pielęgnacyjn..
Kształcenie zawodowe w obszarze usług pielęgnacyjno opiekuńczych - doświadczenia Portugalii jako dobra praktyka dla Polski
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The main aim of the project is to conform the education system for future staff in care services of the elderly and implementation of new methods and training programmes by the Foundation.
The more specific goals of the project are:
1. To identify the strengths and weaknesses of vocational education and training system in and after school form concerning work, geriatric care and nursing of the elderly.
2. To indentify new business opportunities related to the organization of support for the elderly and healthcare in Portugal.
3. To indentify the model of the elderly integration and changes in their qualifications.
4. To recognize the system of organization and functioning of the institutional and non-institutional aid for the elderly in Portugal and forms of education for people providing the service.
5. To familiarize oneself with the concept of non-institutional senior care in Portugal, in economic, social, legal, psychological, spiritual, and health context, as well as the forms of support for implementers.
6. To acquaint with the government's support for the education of social workers, family care system and health care institutions of elderly people in times of great crisis.
11 people will take part in the project i.e. 7 people are from Complex Schools of Social Work and they are representatives of the following specialties: a) teachers who train social workers, senior caregivers and nursing assistants, b) teachers responsible for organizing the training; c) management; 4 people from ProEuropa who deal with everyday organization and execution of training.
The project will include the following stages:
A) The preliminary stage of the project including promotion, recruitment, organizational meetings
B) Main stage includes preparation of study visit, the meeting before departure, study visit, summary meeting
C) Validation stage includes compiling necessary documents, organization of the final seminar, dissemination and preparation of reports
Project activities will last from 1.12.2014 to 01.06.2017 and will focus on:
1. June - September 2015 - Advertising: publication of information about the project on the websites of partners. Responsibility - Pro Europe Foundation
2. September 2015 - Preparation of contracts between partners. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
3. 1st -14th of September 2015 - Recruitment of participants. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
4. 1st of September 2015 - Establishment of a monitoring team. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
5. 1st of October 2015 - 1 March 2016. Technical and organizational preparation of study visit Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation plus Partner
6. 1st of October 2015.Organizational meeting: to provide information to beneficiaries about the project, i.e. its objectives, principles, and conditions, together with signing contracts with the beneficiaries
7. 1st of October 2015 – 1 March 2016 . Cultural and linguistic preparation. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
8. 1st – 4th of April 2015. Meeting before the visit to Portugal. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
9. Study visit – from 7th till 20th of May 2015. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
10. 30th of May 2016 . Summary meeting. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
11. June 2016 . Compiling necessary documents – responsible person – indicated by the President of Pro Europe
12. September 2016 . Organization of the final seminar. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation
13. 1st of October – 1st of June 2017. Dissemination of the result. Responsibility: Pro Europe Foundation.
14. October 2016. Report on the project. Responsibility. Pro Europe Foundation
Results and effects
1. Drafting the plan of organizing training for non-institutional aid for seniors and the elderly for future use of local government in Poland based on innovative experiences gained in Portugal.
2. Developing a training program for people interested in working with seniors and providing this training, incorporating the experience from Portugal
3. Publishing a pamphlet on the Portuguese experience, organization and implementation of training for elderly care for those responsible for education in the area of senior care in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
The long-term benefits - change in the organization of senior care; the professionalization of human resources in the area of nursing and education; dissemination of non-institutional care model based on good practice; a change in mentality; incorporating Portuguese solutions on senior care into the development strategy of the the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation