Kształcenie na rzecz rolnictwa ekologicznego i agr..
Kształcenie na rzecz rolnictwa ekologicznego i agroturystki szansą rozwoju obszarów wiejskich
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project was a continuation of a project co-financed from European funds under the Erasmus + "Agritourism and ecology opportunity to revitalize rural areas", which enjoyed great interest and popularity among students, teachers, our employees and partners, who saw in it a chance development of their institutions and to enrich it for a further extensive experience from the exchange of good practices between participants.
The aim of the project was to enable the students of the School of No. 3 Agricultural Centre for Continuing Education in Losice class agricultural profile strengthen the professional capacity of developing and running a profitable business.
Based on pre-established criteria for the project were recruited 59 students. All participants took part in preparatory training: pedagogic, linguistic and cultural as well as in meetings with the coordinators of the project. Students in two rounds went to Greece, where he took part in internships organized in local farms and centers of tourism. Each of the participants professional training at the foreign partner, which allowed them to expand their existing theoretical knowledge of practical competencies and skills. The curriculum has been prepared in such a way that as much as possible take into account the individual ideas, needs and interests of the participants. Both groups of participants took an internship, during which beyond the typical activities of agrotourism acquainted with organic food production and held workshops on organizing outdoor events and professional guest service.
Students through participation in the project achieved the expected results:
- Increased motivation for further learning,
- Gain new experiences and skills;
- Personal development - overcoming their own weaknesses and barriers,
- Improving the knowledge of foreign languages;
- Developing skills and improving professional qualifications;
- Greater employment opportunities and better career prospects (so you avoid foreclosure work and remain in the labor market);
- A greater sense of initiative and entrepreneurship, to enable them to run their own business establishment;
- Learning critical thinking and development initiatives;
- Independence and increased self-esteem;
- Increase motivation to learn foreign languages, creating the desire to further improve their professional qualifications;
- Increase intercultural awareness.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation