Kreowanie kompetencji niezbędnych na europejskim r..
Kreowanie kompetencji niezbędnych na europejskim rynku pracy
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The current economic reality creates an urgent need for preparing young people to take on difficult roles of participants of modern market economy. The mobility project, which is a part of the program called Erazmus+ creates an opportunity to organize three-week apprenticeships for ten economics college students in German companies from May 2nd to May 20th, 2016.
The participants of the project will be 50% of students with disability certificate.
The project’s partners are:
- on Polish side: Zespół Szkół Nr 5 im. Stefana Kisielewskiego (sending partner);
- on German side:Vitalis Betreuungsgesellschaft für Modellprojekte mbH. . (hosting partner).
The partners will do everything they can to meet the project’s goals with the highest standards and quality.
The main goals of the project are:
- to upgrade the quality and effectiveness of professional training and teaching ;
- to gain practical and professional skills on European level ;
- to use the newest information and communication technologies in the training;
- to improve professional German language ;
- to increase professional mobility of young economists and their teachers;
- to increase the chance of finding employment in the European Union;
- to equal opportunities in the labor market of graduates with disabilities.
The internship will take place in the German economic enterprises in the industry - commercial, for example. Gate Gourmet GmbH Mitte in Leipzig, Netto Marken Discount in Leipzig and Schkeuditz.
The programme of training consists of the following modules: practical improvement of foreign language, getting to know the company’s functioning in its indoor and outdoor surrounding, commercial documentation, human resources politics, accounting and marketing activity of the company in economic market conditions.
Participation in the project is a great chance for young people to get to know market conditions of the partnering countries, as well as developing young people’s independence and abilities to manage themselves in a new environment. The project’s participants will be given an VITALIS GmbH certificate and Europass Mobility document in Polish, German and English which provides opportunities for finding employment not only in Poland but also in the whole European Union. Each participant will receive references from their employer which will make their CV more attractive. The students will build up their portfolios in German with a detailed description of their apprenticeship. In order to complete the apprenticeship the students have to gain a grade consistent with the European Credit System for Vocational Education & Training.
Implementation of the project is part of the European school development plan, which is based on the improvement of key competencies of pupils and staff, in cooperation with foreign institutions from the world of education and business.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation