Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2017
KLEO represents an initiative of 5 organisations accredited on EVS, from 5 Member States: Romania, France, Italy, Portugal and Spain. This project aims to ensure the framework of non-formal learning experience for 8 volunteers hosted in Arad. Project is designed to manage to 2 series of mobilities, hosting 4 volunteers, at a time, during a period of 9 months per mobility, according to following timetable: A1. February 1st, 2016 – October 31st, 2016; A2. October 1st, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
KLEO’s Objectives are:
1. Ensuring a non-formal learning experience for 8 international volunteers, hosted within 2 learning mobilities, lasting 9 months each;
2. Providing an educational program, based on non-formal education principles, targeting 100 children and youngsters from Arad, during a period of 18 months;
3. Increasing the level of information/education/awareness for 80 youngsters from Arad, concerning drug consumption and Safety on Internet, during a period of 18 months;
Project activities are foreseen in 4 working packages:
1. Educational activities with children and youngsters,
2. Prevention activities for drug consumption, creating and distribution of promotional materials;
3. Informing, educational and raising awareness activities about Safe Internet use;
4. Foreign language and intercultural workshops, organised by volunteers.
Project promoters are following EVS youth organisations:
- EIVA Association - Romania
- ProAtlântico - Associação Juvenil - Portugal
- ASOCIACION BUILDING BRIDGES - Spain
- ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE STRAUSS - Italy
- La ligue de l'Enseignement de Bourgogne - France
Local partners involved are: Antidrug Center, from Arad; County Agency for Child Protection, Vis de Copil Association. Visibility of Erasmus + funding and dissemination of results measures will be implemented during and after KLEO project lifetime, aiming to encourage and appetise youngsters in volunteering and to apply for international learning mobilities. Project will be a learning opportunity both for participants (volunteers, children and youths) as well as for working teams, direct beneficiaries from Arad and whole community.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation