Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The ‘Kick-OFF Creativity’ EVS Project is aimed to let creative, talented and determinate about their art work and passion UK residents with and without educational background to spend a year abroad. Great Britain is known from its significant impact on the art world in its widest dimension. There is a wide variety of the artistic people who are deeply involved in their creative work including all types of art such as acting, photography, graphic, architecture, fashion etc.
Unfortunately in all these industries is very hard to succeed in and achieve decent living conditions and most of the artistic and creative British people struggle with finding themselves on the labor market. Thus we want to allow volunteers involved in these fields to gain an experience abroad taking part in the European Voluntary Service in order to strengthen their employability.
Main Aims of EVS – Kick-Off Creativity
1. The aim of the EVS – Kick-Off Creativity will focus on investing in creative and passionate people to become more experienced in their profession abroad as well as they will be allowed to spread their work not only on the local level but also on the European level in general.
2. Another aim is to increase British likelihood of participation in the European Union Mobility Programs. We want people from UK citizens to discover new cultures, broaden their minds with new perspectives, gain awareness about youth affairs and develop the feeling of European citizenship.
The 'Kick-OFF Creativity' is the respond to young UK residents' needs who wish to invest in their future by taking part in the mobility program and is aimed to send 15 volunteers aged 18-30 abroad for 12 months EVS.
The strong partnerships has been established with the following 9 organizations from 7 countries.
- “Yaddash” Enligthener Youth PU from Azerbeijan
- Youth Association DRONI from Georgia
- Associazione TDM 2000 from Italy
- Link Youth – Italy
- Oberliht Association – Moldova
- GEB Berlin – Germany
- United Societies of Balkans – Greece
- Building Bridges – Spain
- CEMEA del Mezzogiorno – Italy
With the ‘Kick-OFF Creavity’ the volunteers will learn: how to integrate in the foreign organisation, how to adapt to a new working environment. By discovering new cultures they will become more open-minded and tolerant and the European spirit will be implemented. Enabling creative young UK residents to be part of the EVS project will help them to be more competitive, they will develop interpersonal and social competences, improve their communicational skills in foreign language while working alongside local staff.
The project envisions regular dissemination activities directed at young people that is why participants who will finish this project will be enhanced to become active multipliers at the local level and bring about awareness of the benefits European mobility programmes can offer to young people that often struggle with finding themselves on the labor market.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation