Kendi Yolunu Çiz
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
This is a Training Course that will be organized by ?lham Gençlik Derne?i as applicant and a host, held in Siirt, Türkiye, from 02.05.2015. until 09.05.2015, aimed to gather ?.. youth workers, volunteers or associates from Crotia,Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia (FYROM), Romania and Turkey in order to tackle specific topics from the domain of entrepreneurship. Main objectives of the project are:
- Widen the knowledge; equipping with right skills and competences for job creation among youth.
- Exchange knowledge, experience and good practices on entrepreneurship and share personal views and practices.
- Encourage youth participation especially in starting their own business as entrepreneurs, with big dreams and realistic actions.
- Foster creativity, competitiveness, and sense of initiative toward self-employment through creation of small or micro enterprise.
- Create the Manual on steps to success, compiling the results of the project, recommendations and steps on how to bare and maintain the enterprise.
- Creating network of young people and organizations, fostering mutual cooperation and future actions under Erasmus+ programme.
Personal characteristics will also be discussed such as motivation, drive or mitigating the fear of failure, all needed to start the business up, and create potential for new jobs in the field of manufacturing, services or potentially construction. Attending the TC will help the participants to build capacities for anticipating economic climate and development, and to foster partnerships for future action in this field. In this regard the program of the TC will focus first on definitions, information and realities. As a next stage, the activities will be focused on developing individual competences and initiatives, and recognizing mechanisms for self-employment. As a further step, the activities will focus on development of entrepreneurial skills. All this is creating a framework of necessary competences needed for development of future ideas and projects which will be implemented in the follow-up activities, creating long-term impact and strengthening the results of the TC as contributing to young people?s spirit of initiative, creativity and entrepreneurship. Manual on steps to success is the planned result of this TC, suitable for individuals, organizations and other stakeholders that will be presented and shared through the dissemination process.
In order to reach its goals the set of activities during the TC are based on methods non-formal education, learning-by-doing, using various exercises, games, and work in small groups, simulations, role plays, round tables, and individual activities.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation