Καλλιέργεια ευρωπαϊκής προοπτικής της σχολικής μον..
Καλλιέργεια ευρωπαϊκής προοπτικής της σχολικής μονάδας στην ψηφιακή εποχή.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
In the context of globalization and European perspective of the country every school has to be ready for the new needs and has to prepare students for Europe and european labour market. In order to achieve this goal it is necessary to improve the intercultural skills of teaching stuff. Therefore it is necessary to attend new courses with intercultural and European perspective. Α secondary, but not least, goal is to introduce and establishing contacts with colleagues from other European countries that can lead to future partnerships and eTwinning projects.
- for the participant teachers
a) acquisition of organization and management skills for European transnational programs
b) introduction to educational digital media
c) opportunities for potential future partnerships through acquaintance with colleagues from other European countries
- for the students
- για το μαθητικό δυναμικό
a) enrichment of the learning process
b) improvement of language and social skills
c) European citizenship
d) disengagement from the narrow borders of the island with an opening in other European countries and obtaining such experiences.
e) knowledge on digital tools
- they are willing to attend training programs abroad.
- they have adequate language skills (English and German language)
- they are wishing to act as multipliers of the results to students and teachers.
Description of the project activities
- prepare for the attendance at the training courses
- attendance on the training courses
- study and dissemination of results in the school staff
- integration of best practices
- organization and implementation of European cooperation projects
- evaluation of results
- dissemination of the results outside the school.
Methodology for project implementation
The intercultural and digital skills will be integrated into the curriculum and the organizational skills will be used for the the establishment of European partnerships.
Description of the results, impact and potential long-term benefits
The seminar is expected to provide incentives for cross-cultural knowledge and cooperation so that the organization of European programs will be more effective. The appliance of this knowledge will provide students with potential improvement in intercultural, language and social skills.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation