Καινοτόμες Διδακτικές Πρακτικές
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The implementation of innovative teaching methods related to the school’s profile as a Model Experimental School.
1. Teachers’ training on teaching methods and tools related to new technologies, arts, learning by doing and outdoor learning.
2. Building a learning community who supports the implementation of innovation at school
8 participants with Msc and Phd degrees in various disciplines, interested in innovation, with cooperative competencies, experienced in European programmes. The number represents 20% of the Teaching staff acting as multipliers of the European idea.
• Implementation of a web 2.0 learning community
• Training courses for teachers related to new technologies, arts, learning by doing and outdoor learning or job shadowing/teaching abroad
• Workshops on teaching practices based on new technologies, arts, learning by doing and outdoor learning
• Production and dissemination of lessons plans based on new technologies, arts, learning by doing and outdoor learning
• Putting forth the needs
• Implementation of blended learning
Short description of the results and impact:
• Knowledge of new teaching practices related to new technologies, arts, learning by doing and outdoor learning
• Adjustment to different educational and cultural environments both by students and teachers: critical and cultural literacy
• Presentation of acquired experiences within the school and in local level
• Implementation and evaluation both by students and teachers of innovative teaching methods
• Access to the produced educational material by the educational staff
Possible long term profits:
Creation of collaborative learning spirit in school community and enrichment of the European identity.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation