JUVENTUD Y MOVILIDAD
Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2017
This project is part of the Erasmus + program, Key Action 1 : Learning Mobility of Individuals ( KA1 ) The application deadline is 4 February 2015.The project will have a total duration of 24 months starting in May 2015.
NUMBER AND PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS :
The project will involve a total of 4 volunteers aged between 17 and 30 years ( men and women ) . These volunteers will be English, Italian, German and Portuguese.
They will be young people who have:
• capacity and inclination for involvement in activities with children, young people with fewer opportunities and excluded groups .
• Communication skills , social skills , initiative, enthusiasm and creativity.
• Values and ideals of solidarity and European identity .
• Sensitive to gender equality , equal opportunities.
• Interested in the development of rural areas and population .
As general features , participants will have adaptability , flexibility, interest in learning , initiative, organizational skills , motivation and social skills.
- Paideia Foundation : participation in the management of European Volunteer Program , in disseminating information , preparation of documents, interviews with " future " volunteers, .... as well as in other European projects and youth exchanges in Paideia Foundation. Participation in employment projects for groups in social exclusion (people with disabilities), general support in the project , especially in workshops and courses.
- Anpa La Laguna : the volunteer will collaborate during school hours with teachers in kindergarten and primary school ( 3-12 years) , especially giving support in language teaching . Other activities: animation , games, free talk , theater workshops, theater , storytelling , drama, etc ... and intercultural activities as Magosto Parties , Carnival, Galician Literature , etc .
-Adcor : In the occupational center , in the Training Service (Day Centre and Occupational Centres), in the Training Programme for Work Integration , in other services (Family mediation and Babysitting), Leisure Service for weekend and camps during holidays ... Also in the Residential Senior Center, with older people, in occupational therapy activities.
-Andaina : Activities for people with disabilities: Radio, organic gardening , computers, art therapy , sports, dance classes , outings leisure , family breaks, school families , home visits , guidance and support to the public health .
Non-formal learning methods, permanently flexible.
EXPECTED RESULTS AND IMPACT:
The different actors of the project will be essential to achieve the impact of the project. The organizations will plan and carry out different follow-up activities to achieve sustainable and lasting results. Thus, once the project is completed, the results will still be used and will have a positive impact on the greatest number of people. The impact of the project to the participants is not limited in activity, but it will be extended to other people (of the city or town, region, country and even internationally).
POSSIBLE LONG TERM BENEFITS:
The project will clearly be beneficial not only for volunteers, but also for the local community and the rest of all the parties involved. Regarding youth, the project will encourage them to develop new skills, gain more confidence, to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions, provide a space to develop their skills and use their strengths for the benefit of the whole community. For organizations, it adds value in both activities and the intercultural and European dimension, through contact with the volunteer, the knowledge of new realities, the exchange of experience and collaboration with institutions and persons from other countries.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation