Job shadowing:" Live performing"
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Mar 31, 2015
Setting up a job shadowing between workers youth center "les Recollets" (Belgium) and the association Udruzenje Svetlost (Serbia) from 09-02-2015 to 21-02-2015. It is indeed an exchange of knowledge, techniques, tools, among professionals.
This exchange turn around the concept of "live performance" and how to foster creativity as an integration tool for youth.
This professional exchange will be divided into two major parts: , the first week: immersion in the institutional context of our youth center (discovery tools, philosophy of structure, discovery of our social and educational fields, linking with partners, ...) and the second week, the establishment of an educational process with two bands (studio-performance-evaluation), or "direct" confrontation in the theme explored with a young audience.
The project objectives are:
- Empower the social development of young people by supporting activities and methodologies of Youth Centres as tools to promote the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
- Transfer and share the skills and abilities of workers on the use of creativity and expression in youth centers.
- Value youth centers as open space to empower youth through creative expression and to facilitate their social inclusion and empowerment.
- Exchange best practices on integration strategies, which could be later transferred to other contexts.
- Explore the professional context of the Recollets Youth center: his world, his philosophy, his institutional reality, its partnership relations ...
- Make one practical workshops (stage performance) as the most important moment of the direct involvement of participants in the development and acquisition of skills, and promote creativity and expression as a suitable methodology to integrate young people.
- Share the results of this workshop with the local community to raise awareness of the themes and topics of the project. To demonstrate the usefulness of the support.
- Plan action to "transfer" of knowledge in different contexts and skills acquired during the project.
- Plan a follow other projects to be implemented within the framework of the Erasmus program + to create new opportunities, to promote the integration of jeuneset it through through creativity and expression.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation