Język angielski niezbędnym elementem w komunikacji..
Język angielski niezbędnym elementem w komunikacji werbalnej w skomputeryzowanym świecie.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Our school is a place where there is no place for stagnation and stop. We want to increase the level and improve the quality of teaching our students to create optimal conditions for comprehensive development and facilitate their entry into the European labor market.
Our school is located in a small town, from which a large number of young people are leaving to work in the big cities or abroad. Most students are students: no aptitude or potential but poorly motivated to learn and work, full of neurosis, often poor. A small group of students come from dysfunctional families and socially excluded or they have trouble with the law and are subject to the supervision of the superintendent. Some people are of the euro orphans. There are not minorities among our students. About 20% of students are assisted psychological and pedagogical aid. We also have a group of students who are capable, motivated and manifesting ambitions to develop. This situation poses an important task of creating a school for young people (often without prospects) the conditions for development. In doing so, we want to focus on the aspect of language, as this is a key skill for the current job market. Analysis of our workshop, the results achieved by students and school place in the overall ranking of schools allowed us to identify and clarify our training needs and develop a European plan for our facility. Our activities are motivated by the following objectives:
1. Aligning the educational opportunities for students through the creation and implementation of projects co-financed by the EU and improve the knowledge of foreign languages.
2. Promotion of knowledge about the European Funds and to show the possibilities of their own development and implement our own ideas based on the EU's Educational Programs.
3. Promoting the training abroad as a guarantee mastery of languages of the European Union at a high level.
4. Promotion of European education at colleges and universities.
5. To promote the use of ICT in education in Europe.
The number and type of participants:
For the project were selected teachers strongly engaged in the work of our school. These are teachers who already have experience in implementing national projects, and improvement in the language skills will greatly increase the possibility of other projects. The teachers are young and middle-aged who excel proactive approach to their own educational activities. The teachers want to develop and at the same time affect the development of the school by raising its standards. Everyone took part in the creation of a European plan for our school and are aware of the needs of our institution in relation to its improvement and quality improvement.
The project has been reported in a total of 5 teachers: teacher of English, Polish, Physics, History and IT. In contrast to participate in the entire project we want to involve the whole school community by training other teachers, improving the quality of language teaching and to enable all students to contact with foreigners by establishing international cooperation.
Description of activities:
The activities undertaken during the project will be very different, but they all, directly or indirectly, will ultimately serve to promote language learning, demonstrating their practical application and dissemination of knowledge about the European community.
These activities will include both workshops, training courses and open classes to representatives of human resources, aimed at promoting knowledge and skills acquired by the team leaving for training as well as initiatives in school (Day of Languages, Cultures Day, modification of curricula, the inclusion of language English for school curricula, etc.), so that students will have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in an attractive and varied way (by the action, organization and contact with foreigners).
-Participation in methodology and language trainings will mobilize us as a school to improve our skills,
-Students will become aware of the opportunities of development for gives the participation in European courses and it will encourage them to improve their English language skills,
- Students are introduced to the practical dimension of language learning (contact with foreigners, job prospects in the UK or Ireland, etc.),
- Knowledge of the realities and cultural differences will help students adjust to life in a particular country (in the case of education abroad or work),
- Knowledge of foreign languages opens up new perspectives for students and mobilizes them to raise their competence.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation