Játék határok nélkül / Play Without Limits
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2015
The training assembled by the professionals of the "I am the best" NGO gives playing methods and conciousness to the youth workers and leaders how they can involve playing in the life of their organisation, how they can use this tool conciously for handling issues. Through the thematicly segmented days the participants can experience through their own experience the games, which can conciuosly build in the everyday life of youth work its effect, and they can learn leardership develeoping methods. To learn the methods of the questions connected to the games, the elements of the leadrer’s behavior, the importance of the positive attitude by introducing games. The topics of the trainig contain indvidual, group developing games and games connected to the world of work, through they can learn the effect of games to competencies.
The thematic elements of the trainig contain:
• Personality developing, thinking developing, talent mentoring, self-knowledge, self-reflexion, self-estimation, compensation of disadvantages.
• Know and learn group sessions which develop the social integrity. (rules, roleplaying game, rule games, relationship building games)
• Team building games (cooperation games, competitions
• Learn to learn: (logic developing, memory developing, learning by plan, attention, concentration)
• Games help to socialize (cooperation, competitive behavior, communication, value creating, leisure time programmes)
• Games preparate for the world of work (strategy developing, problem solving, organising experience, time and money managing, competency knowledge)
Aim: Prepare the youth workers through own experiences to their conciously work. As the most effective way of learning is learning by doing, so our methods are remarkably efficient. We teach the participants that playing – between developing skills – helps prevent drog and alcohol addiction. Playing helps to spend leisure time useful and meaningful. The programme contains games for self-knowlegde which help the youth workers and through them the youngsters know better, therefore it leads to a more successful life managment. We show how learning skills, attention, memory and self-discipline develop and how can make them develop. The participants can use the strategical way of thinking of the logic games very well in everyday life by projects. As a result of the traning we frame a thematical game collection with methods which they can use in their practice. We send the English and Hungarian versions of the collection via internet to the participant organisations working with youngsters.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation