Search for European Projects

iStage4you! (2015-2017)
Start date: Jun 1, 2015, End date: May 31, 2017 PROJECT  FINISHED 

It so happens that MBO schools choose to hire an extern company with respect to international development. The reason being, that cost cutting measures and other governing decisions have affected certain ROC schools in recent years. The experience of iStage combined with it’s large European network enables iStage to fill this need. The goal of iStage is to provide complete, high quality, cared for trainee programs for those ROC schools who request these traineeships, after we have given elaborate information about these selected companies that offer it. We try to match the requests and wishes, to what we have to offer in our selection of traineeships. For iStage it is important that students can receive quality internships because only through international experience can the student achieve a place within the European workforce. The student will then also be more accustomed internationally, having experienced an international internship. He or she will have international work experience on their resume, which will greatly enlarge their chances to work in all of the European Union.The participants are full time MBO students who come from various ROC’s from all over The Netherlands. They originate from schooling in Sport and Movement, Performance Artist, Leisure and Hospitality, Travel, Aviaton services, Administration, Marketing and Communication, Social and Cultural work and Facility Service Management. The recipient countries are France, Italy, Spain, Malta, Greece, England, Turkey, Portugal and Austria. We are working with a large network of international partners who appreciate quality internships with content, such as Eurocamp, Wintour, STAR3, Fergus Hotels, Mercure Hotels, Club Robinson, La Douce Montagne`and 15 Skischools in Austria. It will be with or without the help of “Erasmus+”, depending of the amount of funding. 70% of the internships will take place in the period April through October, the other 30% are winter internships in Spain and Malta (Hotels) France (Douce montagne), England (Mercure) and Austria (Skischools). The activities are especially streamlined for the various schooling and fit their competencies which the student must develop and achieve during his/her MBO education. The international internships are therefore a huge gain for the student and dependant on the education the activities will differ. Some examples are: receiving guests, leading sport activities, giving tourist information, designing and presenting entertainment programs.
Up2Europe Ads



9 Partners Participants