Involving youth in green alternatives
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2015
Since several years, concordia has been always involved in sustainable projects as:
- The sustainibility campaign of the CCSVI at a national level
- An eco-friendly behaviour on the projects at a regional level
- COP 21
Aim of the project:
The main objective of this project is to reinforce youth workers' methods of animation, thanks to non formal education, to aware and communicate to the youth, about the green alternatives to face climate changes.
Spécific objectives of the project:
- Bring new animation tools to aware european youth about alternatives.
- Create tools to communicate about alternatives during an event open to the public. This tool will be implemented during the Alternatibas' event.
- Share experiences, knowledges and working methods about animation tools and alternatives of each participant country to enrich the training,
- Stimulate co-operation among youth organizations and reinforcing organizations capacities to develop projects about alternatives in their own country,
- Promote intercultural learning and cultural diversity through the participation of French and foreign youth trainees,
Encourage active citizenship, mobility and youth participation through an inclusive and participatory approach.
Partners of the projet:
-International : ELIX (Greece), IBG (Germany), ADP-Zid (Montenegro), Alliance-V(Ukraine), INEX SDA (Tcheck Republic), GSM (Turkey), Concordia Midi Pyrénées (France)
-Local : Atout Bout'Champ, Via Brachy, Les Petits Débrouillards, MJC Jacques Prévert, Mix'Art Myrys.
Profile of the group:
21 youth workers from Programm and Partner countries, over 18 years old, motivated and having an experience with youth and 2 french trainers.
- Exchanges about the animations' pratice between the participants and elaboration of a definition of green alternatives,
- Learning new animations' tools by mixing practices, theories and meetings of local partners to enrich the project,
- Realisation of animation about green alternatives with youth from the "MJC" and during alternatibas' festival,
- Creation of a tool box to collect the knowledges acquired during the training. This tool will be used to organize such acnimations in the coutry of the participants.
The methodology, based on the reinforcement of non formal education values, training sessions, workshops, meetings with professionals, debates, and an active involvement of each participant. The trainees will share and further develop their expertise to benefit from a mutual exchange of methodologies. This will allow participants to be able to develop competencies and new tools for the strengthening of animation and mobilisation about alternatives in their own organization.
Impacts on the participants :
- Practice of non formal education tools to sensitize and communicate about green alternatives to fight climate changes,
- DDevelopment of an european network,
- Awareness of the participants
Impacts on the partners:
- Develop experience in european projects,
- Use of new animation tools to sensitize and communicate about green alternatives to fight climate changes,
- Creation or strengthening of partnerships.
Impacts on the public :
- Develop an interest about climate changes,
- Acquire new animation tools to sensitize about this topic,
- Discover the opportunities of mobility thanks to the ERASMUS + programm.
- Creation of a tool box including animations discovered during the training. This document will contribute to develop projects in the partners country but also communicate about the opportunity thanks to the ERAMUS+ programm. At the end of the project, a dissemination plan will be conducted for the tool box.
Long term benefits:
- Strengthening of partnerships and possibility to create new projects,
- Possibility to enrich continually the tool box.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation