INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENTS IN THE FIELD OF DIGITAL S..
INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENTS IN THE FIELD OF DIGITAL STRATEGY
Start date: Nov 1, 2014,
End date: Oct 31, 2015
Nowadays there is a certain awareness about the length of certain processes of development of digital innovation.
Some companies are finding it difficult to bring forward certain modern and digital projects due to:
- Lack of digital culture inside the company.
- Lack of professionally trained workers who may take care of digital strategies and procedures.
The Province of Pesaro and Urbino, promoter organisation of the INDIGGY project is trying to face and to find a solution to what we shall call ?digital divide? and to do so, the Province has decided to implement and support this Erasmus+ project.
The aims of the project are mainly:
1) Alignment of strategies for local development of the economy, but also at regional and National levels;
2) Grow chances of professional training of VET Learners in another European country in order to acquire those skills necessary for a better participation in a real work environment;
3) Promote linguistic diversity and intercultural awareness within the EU;
4) Promote partnerships between the school and the labour market.
The INDIGGY project will involve 48 students who are following the last years of the courses organised by all VET providers of the net:
1. Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale ?E. Mattei? di Urbino ? Course for Information Technology;
2. Liceo Scientifico ?G. Marconi? di Pesaro- Course for Applied Sciences for Technological Empowerment;
3. Istituto Tecnico Industriale "Don Luigi Orione" di Fano (PU) ? Course for Information Technology;
4. Provincia di Pesaro r Urbino-Centro per l?Impiego, l?Orientamento e la Formazione di Pesaro - IeFP 3 year Course: Electronic Operator (Digital and Domotics).
Considering the type of VET Learners, the project also has the following aims and objectives:
? Improve the level of secondary school training;
? Reduce the number of school leavers.
United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain and Czech Republic are the destination countries. The project will last one year and participants will leave in groups of 8 beneficiaries each with an accompanying person for each group.
There are the main activities of the project:
1. Preparation of participants:
About the project management, about spreading the news of the project, linguistic, cultural and tecnica preparation.
2. Activities relating to professional development:
Training on the job and work-based learning activities per 30 days in the receiving companies of the project and in the different project destinations.
This is the expected impact for the beneficiaries of the project:
Acquisition of new knowledge and skills that may enhance employability processes.
For the partners of the net, the project will strengthen the existing net and partnership and will help cooperation in the IFP sector.
Description of results:
Project activities shall bring to the following results:
- Basic and Transversal Competences;
- Technical and Professional Competences.
These competences will be mainly:
1. Interact with a work group adopting common means of communication in order to reach the same objective: Competence relating to relationship with colleague and working environment.
2. Behave in a way that will ensure an efficient fulfilment of all activities: Competence relating to the management area.
3. Develop new solution for multimedia communication: Competence relating to the Technical and Professional area.
4. Strategically plan each aspect of marketing and of digital communication (Digital Strategy): Competence relating to the Technical and Professional area.
Receiving organisations will support the National partners in recognizing the credits and competences acquired during the period of professional traineeship.
All participants will be given a Europass Mobility Certificate which will contain details of the competences acquired and the aims and objectives of the project itself.
Other project phases will take care of disseminating the results and of evaluating them.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation