INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DOCENTE DEL IES HOZGARGANTA
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
For IES Hozgarganta, the international component is fundamental, as evidenced by its participation in various student mobility projects since 2003, and the high number of holdings in various initiatives that one way or another have had an international component. At this time, in which the Erasmus + Program encourages and enables schools to manage autonomously their international projects, it is for us a new stage in which delve into the internationalization process, extending beyond VET, and making room to other levels of training, so that all students, especially the secondary and high schools, can receive the influence of the dimension and European Citizenship.
Thus, through the mobility of those who are and will be teachers of the students, and in relation to the needs identified by the Department of Education, Evaluation and Educational Innovation, alomg with the Erasmus + Coordinator and the Management Team, the following objectives are set:
1. Increase the rate of implementation and use of ICT and innovative learning methods in different subjects.
2. Update organizational methods, faculty and staff, to other more innovative and adapted to the new social reality.
3. Increased proficiency of teachers and students in foreign languages.
4. Introduction of widespread European and international dimension in the activities of the school.
5. Development of certain personal and social skills of teachers through international experiences.
6. Encouraging interest among faculty for comparative education.
The various mobility activities under this project aim to address several, or all, of these objectives through a mobility experiences that go beyond mere attendance at a training event organized by a third party, but include also a whole process of reflection and analysis to give a real tangible result to the school life, so that the impact on the final recipients, students, is real.
Courses and mobility numbers are given below:
- ICT for Teaching. 10 day course in Ireland dates from 13 to 24 July 2015. (If the draft resolution would permit. Otherwise, some of the dates offered by the host institution would be elected). 6 mobilities.
- Talking to People. A language and culture course for teachers. 10 day course in Ireland dates from July 27 to August 7, 2015. 1 mobility.
- CLIL in Dublin. Content and Languagte Integrated Learning. 10 day course at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, dates from July 27 to August 7, 2015. 3 mobilities.
- Job shadowing- Study Visit Programme in Finland. Training period of seven days between October 8 and October 14, 2016. 2 mobilities.
After making the mobilities, the incorporation of intangible results to the school documents will take place , with the aim that these results could be incorporated into curricula so that students can also benefit. In addition, the entire school community will be aware of these results, using the school web, the media, the educational activities undertaken to disseminate the project, etc.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation