Inspirací to začíná
Start date: Mar 1, 2015,
End date: Feb 28, 2017
The project is focused on support of transfer of innovative tools used by individual partners to solve problems concerning disadvantaged groups of youths in the labour market.
The goal of the project is to help young people from children’s homes to succeed in their transition from an institutional facility to an ordinary private and work life. The aim of the project is not to substitute already existing activities of children’s homes but to provide young people with further help in their social and work integration and their entry into ordinary life. Partial goals of the project are to teach, help and show youths from children’s homes how:
- to plan, realize and evaluate various life steps and goals (preparation for future) towards full-blown experiences in their further private and work life
- to react in various life situations (every person has different personality, preconditions, possibilities)
- to make decision in various life situations (find employment, accommodation, money handling, …)
The partial goals of the project are:
- to evaluate the employment of foreign partner’s know-how in the legislative framework of custody concerning endangered children and youths
- to increase the quality of services that are provided to endangered young children in the labour market and employment area
- to inspire key participants in custodial care of endangered young people growing up without families with work methods with endangered youths
The significant contribution of the project is the transfer of practical experiences from working with the endangered group of young people from all three partner countries. Each country has its own specific approaches to education and preparation of young people for their independent life and thus the goal of the project is to draw inspiration and experience among the partners and put them into practice in their countries, according to their legislative possibilities.
Among the innovative elements of the project belongs: ‘help to self-help’ – this global goal of the project represents the help for disadvantaged young people growing up without families to be able to help themselves in their future life – complexity as well individual approach to every participant, interconnection of particular activities – lead to better employment of the target group in the labour market,
- continuity to the detailed Entry Analysis of the Target Group – the project solves insufficient preparation of young people for their life in society as well as for labour market requirements,
-development of cooperation among the foreign partners, individual children’s homes and ‘half-path homes’, the transfer of best practices among the foreign partners, children’s homes and ‘half-path homes’ mutually.
During the realization of the project two educational materials will be created:
The Didactic Material for Education of Endangered Young People
The Didactic Material for People Working with Endangered Youths
The both educational materials will be fully available in printed as well as electronic form; furthermore these materials will be available on CD and on the Internet.
The materials will be created and verified during the realization of the activities O1 and O2,
Moreover there will be available DVD containing the information from all three international conferences – meeting of experts working with endangered young people – there will be presented a possibility of employment of innovative tools and modern work methods
The total number of supported people:
Educational activities: - the pilot project – 24 young people (12 in the Czech Republic and 12 in Slovakia)
- 24 people working with endangered youth (12 in the Czech Republic and 12 in Slovakia)
The International Conference: - 150 people (50 in the Czech Republic, 50 in Slovakia, 50 in Germany)
We suppose that the foreign partner’s know-how, individual care and complex approach towards the target group will lead to permanent sustainability of knowledge, skills, abilities which the participants will gain during the project.
From a long term point of view the project wants to help young people to be able to help themselves in their future life. From the similar projects realized by the foreign partner from Germany obviously emerged that at least 60% of people who had participated in such projects, have gained permanent employment.
The project sustainability and its activities will be influenced primarily by motivation and effort of key participants in care of endangered children in the Czech Republic and Slovakia who are the representatives of target group of organizations in this project and by the application of innovative elements used abroad among established ways of work oriented on professional carrier and employment of endangered young people.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation