Inovace a rozvoj odborného vzdělávání
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project Inovation and development of vocational training is a collaborative project four schools educating pupils with special educational needs (with intellectual and multiple disabilities) - Czech Republic (Kladno), Poland (Bytom, Lodz) and Spain (Barcelona).
The aim of the project Inovation and development of vocational trainig is to compare and gain more experience within the professional development of teaching staff educating pupils with SEN, specific behavioral disorders, specific learning disabilities, socially disadvantaged pupils and pupils at risk of social pathologies and multiple disabilities of varying degrees in international cooperation in the field of school integration students and improving the professional activities of employees in education.
Mobility are planned as a five-day visit to the professional development. Here teaching staff compared the experience and the subsequent development of various problems.
• Work with pupils with SEN, specific behavioral disorders, specific learning disabilities, socially disadvantaged pupils and pupils at risk of social pathologies during lessons and outside,
- How to work with high absenteeism, how to solve nedocházku students
- How to work with difficult pupils who have specific behavioral disorders, pupils with SEN, specific learning disabilities, socially disadvantaged pupils and pupils at risk of social pathologies during lessons and outside,
- What is the solution to problem pupils due to the quality of vocational training,
- Finding and comparing cross-cutting themes
- Comparison of hours on objects to vocational training, whether they contain cross-cutting issues
and last but not least, the graduates of the Practical School from school to the labor market.
The two-year duration of the project involves the school years 2015/2016 and 2016/2017.
The project will provide professional development of teaching staff time and space required for the acquisition of knowledge from expert input. Also, the sharing and exchange of knowledge develops educational competence in various fields and contexts, including expanded technology education. We believe that our work will be used not only to the development of education, but also to better integration of pupils.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation