Innovazione delle Competenze Tecniche
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
I.C.T. is a mobility project with a training period abroad , for 50 young people, students and new graduates belonging to or coming from Institute in Fuscaldo, of which:
- 20 VET students belonging to the 4th and 5th year addressed in the service sector for electronics, information technology, mechanics and energy. Is provided a theoretical and practical internship at Vocational Training Institutes located in Spain and the United Kingdom with for the above areas of study for 3 weeks; they, being minors, will be accompanied, by 2 teachers of the school
- 30 young VET students (graduated within 1 year from obtaining the qualification ) from the above-mentioned institutions and qualified in the fields referred to above. Is provided a practical internship in companies operating in Spain and the United Kingdom for a period of 17 weeks.
The general objectives of the project I.C.T. , are listedbelow:
- The recipients support the acquisition of skills in order to enhance their personal development and their employability in the European labor market ;
- Encourage the participants , the development of basic and transversal skills such as learning digital skills and entrepreneurship ;
- Improving the knowledge of foreign languages;
- To increase the awareness and knowledge of the European and intercultural learning, in order to encourage a more active participation in society , developing a sense of identity and European citizenship;
- Promote consistency and comparability of different tools for the recognition of qualifications and competences between the different EU countries in order to facilitate a recognition of the same beyond their national borders;
- Develop local partnerships and transnational context , between the education system and the enetrprises
- Spread and disseminate the results of the project in order to give added value to the projects funded by the European Union .
The activities to be carried out will be:
- INFORMATION AWARENESS :
Actions: dissemination and publication of information material , newsletters , meetings, media website , seminars , final conference;
- SELECTION :
Actions: recruitment and selection of participants and of the beneficiaries ;
- PREPARATION OF MOBILITIES :
Actions: travel arrangements , housing , insurance, information on the safety and protection of participants, preparatory meetings with partners receiving virtual host , choosing the type of activities to be performed during the internship in agreement with the students and partners receivers welcome in foreign countries ; activities of back office administrative, organizational and management ;
- CULTURAL AND PEDAGOGICAL PREPARATION :
Actions: cultural and pedagogical preparation to facilitate the cultural and working approach to the country of destination and conclusion of the learning agreement
Actions: Proceedings of the internship.
- MONITORING :
Actions: Report trainees, analysis of the communications between the company tutor , partners, intermediaries , Final Report of the host ; Evaluation Form from company Tutor; assessment questionnaire administered to trainees at the end of internship , final reports by both trainees of business mentors ; questionnaire follow-up .
EVALUATION AND VALIDATION OF LEARNING OUTCOMES :
Validation of credits for students in the 4th and 5th year on the basis of the criteria set out in the MoU , and for graduates.
Action for dissemination of results , direct to individual beneficiaries , the transnational partnership and local users .
The experience of mobility will have a positive impact on the following aspects :
- Improving the capacity and operational practices in the areas of reference ( electronics and electrotechnics, information technology and telecommunications, mechanics and energy)
- Consolidation of technical and professional knowledge ;
- Working knowledge of other markets and other economies ;
- Improvement of the skills and knowledge of languages;
- Knowledge of specific software and the best digital and computer skills ;
- Familiarization with socio-cultural contexts of other EU countries , which increase the sense of European citizenship;
- Development of soft skills , communication , organizational and problem solving skills ;
- Greater comparability of the system of credit recognition, through the use of the methodology ECVET ;
- Exchange of good practice.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation