Innovative Teaching Methods in Adult Education wit..
Innovative Teaching Methods in Adult Education with Practice
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The need for training of trainers in initial vocational training in innovative methods for Adult Education, and the completion of the internship as initial vocational rehabilitation stage was the occasion of this proposal.
Sending Agency is the Vocational Training Institute New Smyrni - INEDIVIM. Fifteen people participated in total. Host organization is Wisamar, an educational, non-profit organization, accredited by the German Institute of Education
The main objectives of the project are:
• The acquisition of skills in relation to innovative education methods for adults as used in Saxony.
• the adoption of integrated educational models for adults in the context of the training.
• the improvement of management methods to the practice as the primary stage of future vocational rehabilitation.
• the training in innovative methods in order to link training and personal development.
During implementation of the project the following activities were implemented:
-Presentation of the binary system of vocational education and training
-Presentation of the Gdansk Model
-Presentation of the Best Project
- Educational visit to the Centre of Vocational Education in Borsdorf and the Regional School Principle of Saxony.
- Educational visit to ZAW
-Presentation of innovative methods for Adult Education with a parallel managing racist attitudes towards certain professions.
-Presentation of the project From practice - For practice
-Presentation of the Schauplatz Model.
- Educational visit to Robotron, training center and counseling.
With the completion of the project the participants:
• upgraded their role in introducing new educational techniques related to the Adult Education.
• learned about the binary Saxony educational system as a logic of good practice and its connection to the Apprenticeship.
• received training on development issues of educational skills and adult learners group management within the classroom.
• can use the Practice with a basic criterion the subsequent vocational rehabilitation of the trainees.
Long-term results could mainly focus on:
- Understanding of how to use innovative teaching methods to respective initial vocational training institutions of Germany and their adoption by the Greek educational reality.
- Establish networks of cooperation between Greek and German educational and training bodies.
- Integrate the Practice as the necessary substantial experience acquisition tool in the consciousness of the students and future employers too.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation