In search of various techniques - music therapy!
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Feb 28, 2015
" In search of various techniques - music therapy ! " aims to promote music therapy and its components as a method of work among youth workers of youth workers and thus wzmacnaniu their competence and enrichment methodology through knowledge and experience of the trainees a variety of music therapy techniques .
The training will be organized for 23 people from the Polish Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Greece , Macedonia, Egypt, Ukraine, Armenia and will be held from 1-8 December 2014 in Zakopane in Poland.
The training is addressed to pracownicków youth , educators , psychologists , musicians, instructors , volunteers working on a daily basis working with young people in youth clubs , youth clubs , social therapy centers , organizations, NGOs , schools, centers, art therapy , also with disabled youth (especially youth autistic ) .
During the training , participants will learn during the workshop a variety of music therapy techniques , as well as aspects of working with groups mnuzykoterapeutycznymi techniques . The project provides for the following workshops :
- Evening intercultural
- Music Therapy Nordoff Robins
- Training relaxation , visualization , autogenic training , training Jacobson
- Guided imagery and music - visualization steering
- Musical improvisation and creative music therapy
- Elements of choreo - dances integration
- Target groups - specific - problems and challenges in working with different groups .
- Working with people with disabilities - group and individual sessions
- Method of Mary Whitehouse - music body
- Jam session - evenings of musical improvisation
- Individual sessions - the rules , the selection of music , interaction in the work of the person . autistic
- Working on music therapy techniques : communication , creativity , rebound , individual expression
- Attitude therapist
- Programming of music therapy
- Design workshop muzykoterapeutycznego
- Evaluation Sessions
The share of participants in the project will contribute to the development of their kompetnecji what will translate to an increase in the quality of work , which entails strengthening the capacity of the organization, creating a new quality. In the long term the project is a chance for new training initiatives , or related to mobility teenengers .
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation