Start date: Mar 3, 2015,
End date: Sep 2, 2015
In Advance !, is a Youth Exchange proposal than 5 European associations of Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Italy and Spain will develop in northern Madrid, in the municipality of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, during the days from 28 June to 7 July 2015.
With this project we want to work on three topics of high relevance and concern for young people in our region, as they are:
- Youth unemployment
- The promotion of Europe as a common space opportunities
- The Local Participation - Community; and,
- The application of new technologies for our development work.
In Advance! provides for the participation of young people with the following profile:
Each team consisting of 8 young people aged between 17 and 24 years. Young students, workers and unemployed, trying to be a balance between boys and girls in each group.
The exchange includes the following topics:
The objectives we intend to achieve are:
- Develop and disseminate, through the creation of spots / videos / short the implications of new measures and policies because of the economic crisis to generate, participants in the project, a new model of consciousness and European Citizenship through the imperative, "are we build Europe", collaboration, altruism, class consciousness, solidarity and social participation. Reflecting the problems and situations that young people and adults living in each of our countries respond to a global causes, and only coordinated action through involvement and democratic participation, can provide real answers to these realities.
- Raise awareness, disseminate and promote the concept of European citizenship, the feeling of unity that emanates from it, what has been achieved in Europe and expectations as young Europeans want to achieve; generating and developing new tools / responses in order to achieve promote awareness of why the foundation was born the concept of European Citizenship and Conscience
- Strengthen our community identity of the European Union, through knowledge, assumption and commitment to their rights and duties
- Strengthen social skills through group dynamics, participants through experiential learning different situations that require an appropriate response in every situation: Teamwork, assumption of roles, companionship, appropriate resolution and moderate conflicts, collective thinking ...
- To publicize and share the different realities that we live in each of our countries derived from our own cultural identity as well as the most relevant aspects of the participating cultures: songs, dances, foods, traditions, legends ....
To achieve the objectives, develop, among others, the following activities:
Recording and editing .- spots, lectures / discussions, videoforums, presenting realities of each country, lectures, group dynamics, cultural visits, meetings with technicians responsible for youth and community centers.
To generate and promote synergistic relationships among participants, activities are carried out through work in small mixed gender groups and countries, which in turn will promote a process of decision-making where participants can take small responsibilities proactively of commissioning and project development. In this line, every night we will meet the heads of each country and one participant from each group to lead the march of democratic exchange.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation