ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΜΑΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ ΣΤΗ ΓΕΩΡΓΙΑ
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
RURAL CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP ALEXANDER - PELLA as sending organization, aims to meet the new conditions imposed by the business environment and contribute to the development and promotion of entrepreneurship and adaptability of human resources and upgrading their skills.
He participated in the program "ELECTRONIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN AGRICULTURE" with Host Country Spain the Candidates in the mobility were members of the Association.
RURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP now walking in a new era, characterized by electronic commerce and electronic transactions. The e-commerce is a challenge for the Greek rural businesses in the current economic situation in the country contributing to increased product sales channels and market range for the Greek agribusiness.
After completion of the project the participants will have gained multiple benefits relating to:
1. Cooperation between suppliers and buyers electronically and minimizing supply chain,
2. Reduce delays encountered with conventional methods,
3. Limiting transaction costs and operating costs,
4. Ability to respond to more complex transactions / negotiations,
5. Service with contemporary way in demand for products and services,
6. Improvement in the use and promotion of e-shops,
7. Strengthening the European dimension in education and European citizenship.
This action had multiplier effects and impact both for the participants, as it would create the framework for networking and future cooperation and for stakeholders who will develop cooperation at European level.
The host organization is in Spain, the choice of the country is not random in which the agricultural sector is highly developed.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation