IeFP+. Mobilità sistemica per l'Istruzione e la Fo..
IeFP+. Mobilità sistemica per l'Istruzione e la Formazione Professionale in Emilia-Romagna
Start date: Nov 1, 2014,
End date: Oct 31, 2016
IeFP+ integrates in the internationalisation strategy of the IeFP regional system, aiming at the reaching of the 6% benchmark of students participating to mobility, foreseen by ET2020.
Aeca and its regional network of partners, including Regione Emilia Romagna, have already started the process through previous LLP Leonardo Mobility, Network and ESF for students' mobility and the development of a regional structure that could facilitate the coordination and the involvement of vocational training centers of regional territory in learning mobility.
To foster social inclusion and employability of young people attending vocational training courses, encouraging at the same time the personal development and lifelong learning. IeFP participants will acquire key competences and professional skills in order to achieve their qualification, continue training or enter the labor market.
To integrate learning mobility into the training system of IeFP in Emilia Romagna, in order to:
- increase the attractiveness of IeFP
- recognise learning outcomes through ECVET
- strengthen and organise the regional cooperation towards the creation of a consortium for VET mobility in Emilia Romagna.
NUMBER AND PROFILES OF PARTICIPANTS
IeFP+ will involve 216 students of vocational education (EQF 3). Young people aged between 16 and 20, some of them with educational, economical social or cultural difficulty. 85% of students have interrupted their studies or have an unsuccesful training career. The opportunity of training in Europe through Erasmus+ Programme will represent for the majority of them the only chance to have a training experience abroad, in a way to acquire skills and competences that could have a significant impact on their personal and professional profile.
Participants will be selected among students of second and third year, attending courses for the achievement of the following qualifications:
Car Reparing Operator
Touristic Promotion and Hospitality Operator
Beauty Treatment Operator
The qualification have been chosen according to the indicators of socio-economical context of Emilia-Romagna and to those sector that could required the kind of skills and key competences acquired by this participants, because they are developing more and more their international dimension.
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION METHODOLOGY
The activity concerns the organisation of curricular internships in European companies of the duration of 2 weeks for 216 students coming from 27 training centres of IeFP system in Emilia-Romagna.
Definition, assessment, validation and recognition of learning objectives reached by participants will be carried out through the implementation of ECVET system. The countries of destination will be: Ciprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Slovenia and Spain.
The participants will be sent in 4 flows, each one composed by 6-7 groups of 8 students and an accompanying person.
RESULTS AND IMPACT
Seing the dimension and the number of actors involved at regional level, it is expected that the project will have an impact after the end of the activity, starting from the results, which will concern:
- the participants, 100% will successfully finish their training path, achieving the qualification thanks to the recognition of learning results of mobility
- the training centres and VET providers involved that will integrate learning mobility in their training offer, designating a coordinator
- Aeca, Emilia-Romagna Region and national partners, through the formalisation of the partnership in a consortium or in another agreement form, in order to ensure continuity and sustainability to the network.
- the national and european level, for the diffusion and transfer of IeFP organisational model and for the development of cooperation among VET consortia.
LONG TERM BENEFIT
A systemic mobility at regional level means:
- more opportunities for IeFP professionals and students, which are formally recognised.
- more qualified human resources, that can enter in the labor market, matching with the competence needs of the companies with international dimension
- an infrastructure working on development strategy of mid-long term mobility
- the reduction and optimisation of mobility costs and increasing opportunities of raising new co-financing
- the diffusion in Europe of a model for cooperation among VET consortia, which would facilitate the companies' involvent and their active participation.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation