Identify the EVS! - PBA for EVS Sending/Hosting an..
Identify the EVS! - PBA for EVS Sending/Hosting and Coordinating Organizations
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Jun 1, 2015
Witin our Project is developed to aim, increasing the visibility of young people with fewer opportunities , increasing the projects count which realised for the young people with fewer opportunities and creating common projects for young people with fewer opportunities within the relaible partnerships by doing partnership building activity. On the other hand, during this partnership building activity we wanted to equip the youthworkers and develop the competences and skills of the youthworkers ,who are working with young people with fewer opportunities, creating solutions about conflicts which raised during EVS activities with the volunteers and EVS staff.
Within this Partnership Building Activity, we discussed and did workshops about the qualities and contents of the EVS activities which realised with a focus for young people with opportunities , about conflicts raised during working with young people with fewer opportunities and also inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
On the other hand, with doing the Organization Bazaar, our volunteers and the young people from our local had an opporunity to see the another hosting organizations from another countries and they also had an opportunity to talk face-to-face with another hosting organizations from Programme Countries and Eastern-Partnership-Window Countries. Within that, we believe that we have increased the visibilty of EVS actitivities and we promoted the EU opportunities in our local.
Activity took place with 32 Participants, 2 trainers and 2 support personnels from Czech Republic,Italy, Ukraine,Moldova,Armenia,Macedonia,Romania,Hungary,Belgium, Poland, Georgia, United Kingdom, Portugal and Turkey in Sanliurfa for 8 days and 7 nights between the dates 1-8 March 2014 with dates of departure and arrivals.
The aims of the project are ;
- Increasing the visibility of Young people with fewer opportunities in EVS Activities
- Creating reliable partnerships for the projects which realised for young people with fewer opportunities
- Equip youthworkers and developing the skills and competences of youthworkers ( especially mentors and EVS Coordinators ) to work with young people with fewer opportunities
- Developing the skills and competences of youthworkers for the conflicts which are raised during the EVS hosting side
- Creating awareness about the local impact and local participation on Youth Projects
During this training and partnership building activity, we used the non-formal education methods which are indicated on below :
- Rol Games and Forum Theathre
- Group work
- Case Studies
- Outdoor Activities
- Visual presentations and visual work
In the end of the project, participants developed their competences about the EVS activities within focus of young people with fewer opportunities. Meanwhile, they had an opportunity to use their competences and skills about Erasmus+ EVS programme. The organisations who had no accreditation during the project, they applied and some of them gained for the accreditation as sending and hosting and they are going to implement EVS projects with the knowledge they gained during the project. On the other hand, within the Organization Bazaar which will took place in the city centre of Sanliurfa, the young people from Sanliurfa had an opportunity to contact with the EVS Hosting Organizations from another countries and also took an information about the Erasmus+ Programme.
In a long run, We are waiting this potantial benefits within that project and the implemented activities by our partner organisations;
- Increased the visibilty of Young people with fewer opportunities in EVS activities
- Increased the project count which focused on the young people with fewer opportunities
- Effective resolution of the conflicts and the problems which raised in hosting site during the EVS Activities
- Increased local participation and local impact on EVS activities
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation