Ideas into Action
Start date: Jul 17, 2014,
End date: Mar 16, 2015
Ideas into Action is a training course for youth workers and youth leaders in project management and facilitation of European youth projects within the Erasmus+ framework. The eight-day course will be held in Tirana, Albania, in October 2014.
The project idea originates from Praxis Europe’s expertise in European project management and its 2015 work plan that includes expanding PE’s activities to non- EU countries in South-Eastern Europe.
The main project objectives are
- To promote and raise the profile of international youth work
- To increase the quality of future Erasmus Plus projects
- To develop youth workers competences in facilitation of non-formal learning
- To reflect on and share good practice in project management and facilitation of youth projects
- To strengthen partnerships among partner organisations
The project will bring together 32 participants from 8 countries, three expert trainers, two facilitators and two administrative assistants.
Daily activities include: training in project management, facilitation, financial management, risk assessment, intercultural learning, dissemination of project results and recognition of non-formal learning.
The course methodology is built entirely on informal and non-formal methods.
Main project results include: increased visibility of Erasmus+ in South-East Europe, increased project quality, stronger partnerships between EU and SEE countries and greater youth worker competences.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation