Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2017
In Spain , youth unemployment is a very serious issue . The percentage of the unemployed is one of the highest in Europe .
City Council of Alzira wants to complement and enhance the quality of training offered to students through their courses FPE, organizing a mobility project for students in order to facilitate integration in the labour market.
The objective of this project is that 6 students who have done a course in FPE "Management of Database" "Development of aplications using web tecchnology" , find an internship in another European country.
The objectives of the project are numerous:
- Improve the training given by the city of Alzira ( FPE Courses );
- Improve the attractiveness of the FPE ( Vocational Training for Employment ) ;
- Improve the training with a non-formal learning ;
- Provide opportunities for students to increase their work experience through a practice abroad ;
- Facilitating the transition from education to the labor market;
- Improve the knowledge of our students about opportunities in Europe.
- Improve knowledge of a foreign language of our students.
The project would develop activities to send 6 recent graduates of the training activities of IDEA to make a practice abroad by establishing a partnership with two European countries. The mobilities would last two months and would be developed between Septiembre 2015 and May 2016.
The project will begin in July 2015 with the first selection of participants.
After selection of participating students , language training will be done with the online tool of the European Commission. Students also follow the online courses during the stay abroad .
The availability in our proyect of intermediary organizations in destination countries adds further quality to the project as it is added to support control activities , problem solving , development of training agreements , etc .....
After the stay , the dissemination activities will aim to share experiences , impacts and best practices.
The long-term impacts that we get are more and develop into different levels:
- At the individual level , it will allow students to have an experience in their area of their training and in a foreign language . Two elements that allow more easily to find a job.
- At level coordinating organization , this project will improve its offering and as the quality of it .
- At the level of ( host and intermediate organizations) , will improve relations between organizations working in the field of international mobility.
- At the level of the host organizations will enrich their companies from the point of view of intercultural work
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation