I can be a leader
Start date: May 15, 2015,
End date: Nov 14, 2015
I can be a leader was a project which had his origins in the situation of youth people who face a lack of jobs and initiatives in order to start a bussines or to get involved in the community. Objectives of this project were:
- - to grow up the self confidence level of 24 youth people from Romania, Spain, Bulgaria and Germaniy in order to become active European citizens till the end of the project
- to develop entrepreneurship competences among 24 youth people from 4 countries till the end of the project, during 6 months.
- to create a framework where 24 youth people can share, exchange, change opinion, knowledge, good practices about active citizenship and entrepreneurship till the end of the project
- to create an environment where 24 people from Romania, Spain, Germany and Bulgaria will taste their reaction speed, courage during 9 days
- to develop the individual, but also team working skills of 24 youth people from Romania, Spain Bulgaria and Germany during 6 months
The project I can be a leader took place in the period 15.05 - 14.11.2015. It was organized by Association Puzzle OptimEast, Romania in partnership with Plus One from Bulgaria, Libertas International from Spain and Mostar Friedensprojekt e.V. from Germany. The main activity took place between 23 - 31 of August 2015 in Baile Tusnad, Romania. From each country there were 5 participants and a leader. Project was for youth people from 16 to 25 years old. They were youth interested on the topic, involved or interested to be involved on the voluntary activities.
During the 9 days of the mobility of youth people there were activities based on nonformal education and adventure. Between them can be remembered: energisers, discussions, debates, presentations, hand made and creative activity, treasure hunt, outdoor activities for low ropes, high ropes, trip in the forest, public activity to win some money for the youth center in Baile Tusnad.
The project achieved his objectives. In the end of the project the result were some videos realized for the participants which were used to promote the project, results of it and Erasmus+ projects.
Thanks to the mobility youth participants became oppener to the new opportunities, started to be volunteer, Baile Tusnad community find out more information about Erasmus+ through public activities, involved organizations are more prepared to organize an international project.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation