Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2015
The project “Human Power” is international cooperation project between eight organizations from Europe and MENA region. The training course is targeted to EVS mentors and support people.
The objectives of the project are:
• Develop participants personal and professions skills to be a support person for EVS volunteers - ability to work in team, to solve the conflict situations, to guide volunteers’ learning process etc.;
• Develop and improve the quality of long term cooperation between organizations Europe and MENA region;
• Increase participants understanding of Erasmus+ program, especially rules of EVS projects;
• Explore the realities EVS volunteers face in different regions;
• Raise awareness of learning dimension in EVS projects;
• Explore and share different learning process evaluation methods and tools.
During project, one seven day long training course will be implemented. The venue of training course will be Amman, Jordan.
It is expected that project will have positive impact of overall EVS project quality and very positive impact of participants who will take part in it.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation