Start date: Nov 1, 2014,
End date: Jul 31, 2015
The main goal of the project is to bring young people from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Moldova (without signs of discrimination, that mean regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, religion) to gain awareness of financial literacy and the definition of the issue of youth unemployment in individual countries with regard to proposals for its solution. Another goal will be to cause informal intercultural dialogue on mutual coexistence with minorities in the countries of the project with regard to the issues of racism and possible social exclusion.
Another goal of the project is based on the mutual exchange of experience with experts on this issue and also with linkages to persons with decision makers in the field of youth policy to develop a common position, which will be presented to those persons on a regional and national level in the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Ukraine and Moldova.
Partial goals will be:
1) Create between the young people of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Moldova reciprocal links, which will serve to exchange experiences and opinions on the issue of financial literacy and youth unemployment.
2) Cause intercultural dialogue on topic of financial literacy, youth unemployment and look for possible solutions together with decision makers responsible for the relevant area.
3) Understanding the contexts that determine Europe - geographically, historically, culturally, politically and socioeconomically.
4) Motivate young people from socially disadvantaged groups for active participation in public life.
5) To formulate together the standpoint of young people in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Moldova to the problem of unemployment of young people and financial literacy in form of finding the weakest system parts in the respective countries and to identify the possibly of finding the opportunities to succeed in the labor market, or in the improvement of understanding of financial literacy.
6) Strengthening of partnerships between all the organizations involved in the project.
7) Improving language skills of project participants.
These goals will be achieved through the following mechanisms:
a) Introduction with issues of financial literacy and youth unemployment from perspective of people who are dealing with this issue to participants from socially excluded groups.
b) The confrontation of opinions on the issue of social exclusion and related problems of youth unemployment and financial literacy from the perspectives of participants from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Moldova in the representation of as socially excluded groups, such as students of secondary schools and universities and the participation of experts on the issue.
Project will run from November 2014 to July 2015. Advance planning visit will be held from 1st to 2nd November 2014 in Prague, and then the activities will be held from 5th to 9th of March 2015 in Hodonin, 9th to 13th of April 2015 in Uzhgorod, Ukraine and 21st to 25th of May 2015 in Chisinau, Moldova. After the activities will take place final roundtable in each country with experts and decision makers associated with the possible outcomes by implementing the project. In activities will always be involved 48 participants from Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Moldova, 24 of which will come from groups with risk of social exclusion and inclusion. The methods are based on interactive games, communicating with each other and learning from each other.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation