Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
1 / Our objectives:
As part of our contracted project with the Erasmus + Agency we strive to maintain and expand our range of destinations and places in Europe and to the greatest number of students regardless of their social or family situation may apply.
So we continue to offer opportunities for mobility in 42 institutions from 13 countries and 23 cities in the European Union or associated in Erasmus + .Thus Oxford has been replaced by Istanbul.
Also near 33% of the students who left during the reference period are fellows.
Ensure transparency guide our school in the selection of participants: the jury is composed of at least two teachers in architecture who auditioned 58 candidates applying for one of the proposed uses; 37 were selected by the jury;
2 / Description of the activities
We develop under host a series of initiatives aimed at promoting reciprocity
- Agreement with the nuts for housing for university housing
- Reception of Erasmus students both institutionally through the "school and in partnership with student associations for better integration into the school and in the city
- Valuation of the Erasmus Programme charter in time for meetings
-Home and Council on 5 days a week
- For incoming students: language courses organized before the start of classes
- For outgoing students: besides English and Spanish taught in school: expanding opportunities during the Italian and German via a partnership with the University of Versailles
3 / Impact and long-term benefits
- Elevation of language skills in 2 directions
- Diversification of lessons
-élargissement experiences and student autonomy
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation