Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Students in first year of International Commerce have a compulsory Internship abroad.
This Internship must be undertaken for two months. It is a great opportunity to put into practice their theoretical Knowledge and lessons into practice ( commerce, languages, economy, management...)
They also discover a new country.
The objectives of the Internship are ;
- to allow the students to acquire his/her professional competence in a real working environment.
- to test the student's personal adaptation possibilities.
- to approve the student's knowledge in the Professional and employment field.
- to improve his/her language level
- to discover a new culture
- Nine students participated in this project this year.
They had different missions ; clients prospecting and follow up (find new customers, create a database , write short articles, prepare marketing actions...)
This experience was very positive and enriching.
They took initiatives and demonstrated creativity.
They adapted very well.
They improved their English level.
The result is overall positive.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation